This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 6 Applications~

Topic » ~Season 6 Applications~

1841 days 12 hours ago
Bvance1212
First name you want to go by: Billy
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Smart, cunning, exciting
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I believe that i would be someone like paul from bb19, you know when youre not on my side and i like to be a leader
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): absolutely i love house chats, tea is spilled that way
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?:
yes i will, youll get one a day from me.
1841 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Name (same name you used before): X
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: Honestly i am gonna try and listen to my allies as i tend to be a tad Agressive and tbh it always costs me. I think me being more open might help me
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": someone who thinks they are so amazing but really only do good cause ppl hate them enough to keep them. Ppl who think  are masterminds when all they really are doing is making other ppls moves. CLOSED MINDED PPL. like its a game come in with a mind of willing to work with whoever
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): i always am but i can promise to continue that
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: yes i will. I need my air time after all
1841 days 3 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
First name you want to go by: Lauren
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Determined, Loyal, Friendly
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:  I don't really watch BB anymore but I would compare myself to Mari from Survivor. I love gaming and should I leave I'd leave with my head held high. But BB specific; Morgan Willett from BB:OTT. I'd be under the radar in alliances, allowing to persevere and I'd most likely maintain an underdg status throughout the game. And who knows, I might win like she did. I kinda look like her too.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): I'll try, but I'm going to warn you, I live in GMT instead of EST or CET.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: As I said.
1840 days 20 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
::NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by: Nopalito or Legend
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: loud, hilarious and latino
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I‘d compare myself to Nikki Grahame because I combust internally many times. I try to be social and in good terms with my housemates, but I have meltdowns and get into some bad shoot or drama every once in a while. But I‘mma keep DR sessions entertaining. ;)
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Hell yeah! That’s why I applied.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Of course! If confessionals were a comp I‘d win by a landslide. Y‘all better wait for it cos it‘ll be fun!
1832 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
Apps close May 5th!
1832 days 15 hours ago
IamawesomeNotme2222
First name you want to go by:Hailey
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?:Backstabber,Alpha Female and Bubbly.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:Kiera Wallace i will be a comp threat will be a bitch to ehom i should and will find my este in the house.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):Yes because i have vacays.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?:Yass.Just dont leak them like season 3 of bbus happened.
1832 days 13 hours ago
Batya
First name you want to go by: Batya
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Funny. Witty, Sarcastic
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Paras I am quite social and can win your heart
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yea
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: yea
1832 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Muddzy Mudkipzerson the Third
Female
Weird Shy Introvert
uhhh don't watch bb sorry
I'll try!!!
Yes!!!
1831 days 15 hours ago
plottwister1
First name you want to go by: Mike
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Fun, Cunning, Smart
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Tyler from BBUSA20 because he was in control, and was smart,like me.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Yes
1831 days 6 hours ago
myiel
First name you want to go by: Yoshi
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Fiesty,Funny, Caring
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:IKA WONG because I WILL KEEP IT Real!
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Hell to the yes!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: I most definitely will!
1831 days ago
LeonM1996
First name you want to go by: Leon
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Sassy, fun and kind
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Nikki Grahame, I always have something moan about!
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Of course! I work from home so I will be able to be around a lot. Nothing worse than when people just go inactive.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Sure, why not?
1829 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
All part 2's have been sent out to the above applicants. 3 days until apps close!
1828 days 19 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
First name you want to go by: Kiara
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: quirky kind bitch
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I see myself like Rachel Reilly even with a big target on my back i will take out floaters and win
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: yes
1827 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
apps closed
1823 days 20 hours ago
Magix
First name you want to go by: Brady
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Vocal, Manipulative, Dramatic.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:  I am going to say Janelle. I can be flirty, but I am a strategic prowess. I have won 2 BBUK games on Zwoxoxoper and I do tend to get robbed quite a bit in games due to the fact I have made such a big name for myself. I will win this periodt.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): I am very active, ready and always give games my all.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: On Zwoxoxoxper I am known for these games, being active and sending them in.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!