This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 6 Applications~

Topic » ~Season 6 Applications~

1848 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
First name you want to go by: Malachi

If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Yes Sis Work!

Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Nikki Graham(BBUK) I like to compare myself as her because in her season she was funny, adorable, outspoken, and she can be a bitch when she wants to just like me!

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Of Course! I have been waiting since winter to put in this application!

Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Yes!
1848 days 1 hour ago
Jasoi
First name you want to go by:jasoi
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?:Fun.Cool.Love roleplay
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:dan ghesling cuz his personaltiy
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):yeah ill try.school may be a boundary
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?:yea
1848 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Name (same name you used before): Yandere

What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season: stratgetic gameplay

Describe your "nightmare Housemate" Adele and Lorenzo

Will you do your best to be an active housemate?: of course if I haven't my last 2 seasons no doupt I will this Time

Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: you and I both know I will
1848 days 1 hour ago
John10
Returning player applications
Name:John

What are you going to bring this season that you didn’t bring last season: a more cut ties play style where I don’t have so many people trusting me in the end

Describe your nightmare housemate: A person that knows there getting evicted and will spill every tea they got on everyone

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (Make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate etc): hell yeah

Will you send confessionals every “game week” (probably 2-3 days)? Yes
1848 days ago
BrainJak
*AHEM*

"Describe your nightmare housemate: A person that knows there getting evicted and will spill every tea they got on everyone"

I DO NOT NEED SUCH A PERSONAL ATTACK
1847 days 18 hours ago
Dylangover1
First name you want to go by: eliza
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: outgoing lovable gay 
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: nikki grahame becue i am fun and lovabel and pron to have outburst/ temper tantrums
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes i will
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: yes
1847 days 9 hours ago
AngelinaKeeleyDVG
First name you want to go by: Isaac
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Shy, Shady and Gay
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I compare myself to Raul from BBCAN4 i can be annoying and dumb at times.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes i will try my best, sir and if i don't ill inform you a reason why.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: sure but im new to this site so i need to learn how this works i-
1847 days 1 hour ago
Tide
First name you want to go by:  Tide
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Fun, Flirty, Freaky
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Janelle. I'm pretty and willing to do anything,
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes!!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Yes!!
1847 days ago
Amnesia_
Name (same name you used before): Aimee
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: More personality than ever before! I want to win this time round, third time lucky (hopefully!) still be loyal as ever but backstab those I need to like last time to succeed.
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": Someone two faced and fake who causes arguments 24/7.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): You know me! I love interacting and being active in the house as much as possible!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Of course ❤️
1846 days 18 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Name (same name you used before): Mark
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: blindside drama the win
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": level 6 in this house
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): 100% otherwise i wouldnt be bothered to apply
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: i do confessionals every day
1846 days 12 hours ago
HermanaChunga
First name you want to go by: Zamoldchikova
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Sexy,Hungry, Classic
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I would Compare My self too Tiffany Pollard From CBBUK 17  because Im not afraid too speak my mind out like she did in her season. Honeslty, Shes sexy and I am too aswell.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes I will do my best,
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Yes
1846 days 8 hours ago
istepgood
First name you want to go by: King
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Fierce, Brave, Sassy
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Davonnne Rogers from BBUSA because she was bad ass and i told myself i was gonna be like that when i play
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): hell yeah ima be that bitch and that leader that everyone looks up to
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Yes i will, ima be in that bitch spilling tea yass hunney
1844 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
^Part 2 app has been sent to all of the above applicants! I'll send out pt. 2 to the next batch of applicants in a few days.
1843 days 3 hours ago
TheJoshuacarre
First name you want to go by: Well josh/joshuacarre my name is a bit weird caus eif your say with the surname you need to a ua
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: nice kind dumb
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: sorry forgot names
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): ile try my best
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: if I find out how
1842 days 17 hours ago
pinkiepie512
First name you want to go by: Grace
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Energetic, Crazy, Genuine
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I would have to say Da'Vonne because when I watched her on BB, it was like watching myself. She keeps it poppin' in confessionals, she is a real ass mofo like I am, and she also shows soo much loyalty and love for the people she cares about like I do. Plus I took a BB personality quiz on seasons 17 and 18 and got her on both quizzes.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Hell yesss!!! I want to make this thing even more fun!!! Lets go babes!!!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: OMG OH let me tell you kind sir, if you cast my ass for this game, be prepared for some video confessionals to come sliding in ya pm's. Plus I would love to make them especially since I've never played a BB UK game before.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!