This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Autumn BBUK: Season 4: Fresh Meat-- The Reunion

Topic » Autumn BBUK: Season 4: Fresh..

2039 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
(also, I gotta be somewhere at 7 EST/12 GMT, but I'll be back later to ask more q's for this non-live reunion).

#ButFirst , before I reveal two awards...

YANDERE-- how does it feel to see so much of the VL enjoying your antics?

JAYSON-- do you think you could ever forgive Adelaide for Hell week?

ADELAIDE-- was your move to save Honey a "fuck you" to Jayson? Were you planning on turning on him later in the game? or do you think he's wrong to react in the way that he is?

LOGAN & KYLE & NICOLE-- overall, how did these rookies do in their Fresh Meat season? What'd you think of the season as a whole?
2039 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
Thank u Nicole ❤️
2039 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Finally they enjoy me and *jumps Adele again* shut it cyclops tired of your mouth fakelip!

https://media.giphy.com/media/u39YyZNhG8seI/giphy.gif
2039 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
AWARD #1 is the Player of the Season award, awarded by the VL!
2039 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
I feel like everyone in this season deserved the placements they got other than Jayson, and this season was the worst of the 4 due to the amount of quits.
2039 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
oop, i think i voted Rylan as player of the season
2039 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
ADELAIDE-- was your move to save Honey a "fuck you" to Jayson? Were you planning on turning on him later in the game? or do you think he's wrong to react in the way that he is?

Since the game is over and i can actually be honest now, i did not really realize how much they hated each other :P i was away for a bit and did not read all the drama, but i liked Honey and we talked more than i did with Cam so i wanted to save her. did not think he would react that way and i was hurt. I was not planning on turning at him anytime soon.
2039 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
The winner of the Player of the Season award, with 33% of the vote, is...

JAYSON! Congrats! The VL chose you as their favorite all-around player for Fresh Meat.
2039 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Why do I feel like this is my first award ever?
2039 days 2 hours ago
paul028
overall, how did these rookies do in their Fresh Meat season? What'd you think of the season as a whole?

Loved this cast, the series needed a whole new cast!
My ranking would be
1st: Season 2
2nd: Season 4
3rd: Season 1
4th: Season 3
2039 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
It was me or Jayson tbh congrats
2039 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
lol if she ever shows the SLIGHTEST chance of admitting that she was a fucking cunt that week, then MAYBE I will forgive. But she's gotta accept what she did
2039 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
Brian u take shit to personal
2039 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
THANK YOU VL!!!!!!!!!! AIEEEEEEE SO IF IT HAD JUST BEEN THE VL CHOOSING I WOULDVE WON TOO HAHAHA SUCK IT ADELAIDE
2039 days 2 hours ago
adeleadele
Ur so classy

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!