This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Autumn BBUK: Season 4: Fresh Meat-- The Reunion

Topic » Autumn BBUK: Season 4: Fresh..

2070 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
OMG when is next season??? IM READY FOR THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!!!!!
2070 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
Jayson-- you most definitely left your mark! Your gameplay was top-tier, and strategic evil for sure. Why do you think your relationship with Adelaide took such a sharp turn personally, when you were united for a large portion of the game?

Because after all that we went through to get even a SMIDGEN of power, she goes and saves Honey and then gets mad at me for pointing it out lol She can take her self-righteousness and shove it where the sun don't shine
2070 days 10 hours ago
adeleadele
Thanks paul :P

And oh u want me to mention him again lol!! It was Yandere, do not want to get into details (wink)
2070 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
and Hey Nicole and Logan!
2070 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
NICOLE-- the queen of the BBUK series has arrived! How does it feel to see Adelaide win, and what were your thoughts on this final two? You've experienced what they have (twice, to be exact!)
2070 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PerfectDiligentGalapagossealion-small.gif
2070 days 10 hours ago
adeleadele
oh god... not the gifs again.
2070 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
and Jayson, once you go into the VL, dont be surprised when you see my opinion of you at first.
2070 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
Ill take a question Jae!
2070 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol kyle this is you we are talking about here. Ima be shocked if u dont have a mooning gif in place of every mention of my name
2070 days 10 hours ago
adeleadele
also btw the playing low key thing was kind of just a excuse

had a lot of shit going on irl but like playing low key just sounds better
2070 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
LMAO. Well either way, you were robbed in this game
2070 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
Thanks Red 馃槝
2070 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*jumps Adele* SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH
https://media.giphy.com/media/u39YyZNhG8seI/giphy.gif
2070 days 10 hours ago
paul028
NICOLE-- the queen of the BBUK series has arrived! How does it feel to see Adelaide win, and what were your thoughts on this final two? You've experienced what they have (twice, to be exact!)

YASSSSSSSSSSSS A FEMALE FINALLY WON! LITERALLY I'VE HELD THE HIGHEST RANK FOR 3 SEASONS! I defo wish Jayson/Adele both could've won because I love a good strategist but I LOVE A GOOD QUEEEEEEEN!!!! <33333333

It's pretty nerve racking! the first season I was like shook i got 2nd and the second time playing all i wanted to do was win but flopped aswell haha

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!