This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Autumn BBUK: Season 4: Fresh Meat-- The Reunion

Topic » Autumn BBUK: Season 4: Fresh..

2019 days 5 hours ago
adeleadele
Oh yeah Yandere hates Philip's guts LOL

prob another reason he wanted me to win
2019 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Im sorry but I fucking MADE this season

I had people who HATE ME in my mails telling me they were dying at my character lol
2019 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Yandere you were loke an annoying ass boil that just wouldnt go away 馃槀馃槀馃槀 at least to me
2019 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
Hey guys!!!!!
2019 days 5 hours ago
adeleadele
You made this season by being a absolute twat
2019 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Hi Kyle sorry i spammed u again lol but i had to try

(Philip spammed me out of first)
2019 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Oh people hate Kyle R more. After all, he just came in.
2019 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Adele id like to point out that most of the cast liked me lol you on the other hand not so much

Theres a reason
2019 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
ADELAIDE-- Con-fucking-grats on winning! How does it feel to be the winner after such a tumultuous season, let alone the first female winner?!

JAYSON-- Congrats on being the runner-up! You came SO close (literally). You played a super strategic, social game, and sat next to your rival at the very end. What's going through your mind right now?

YANDERE-- Did you expect this final two? Both of them were very against you in this game. What do you make of your Night 1 enemy, Adelaide, winning it all?
2019 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
BrainJak
Im sorry but I fucking MADE this season

I had people who HATE ME in my mails telling me they were dying at my character lol

I wasnt dying at your character, but i loved how you played the game. In my opinion, you deserve the win the most!
2019 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
KYLE and LOGAN-- who were YOUR fav housemates to watch, and why?
2019 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
And Brian I really dont hate you.
2019 days 5 hours ago
adeleadele
A lot of the cast were annoying twats? Like i literally dislike most of u.

Omg it feels great! This is like my 2nd win in a game style like this? And prob only my 4th or 5th group game win overall it feels amazing! And being the first female winner :0 Iconic!!! Thank you so much for the people that voted me!
2019 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
JAYSON-- Congrats on being the runner-up! You came SO close (literally). You played a super strategic, social game, and sat next to your rival at the very end. What's going through your mind right now?

Mostly Im just pissed that someone outside of the game screwed me over lol I am sorry but I'll say it. Adele did NOT deserve to win. Finale, sure. Win? No. I'm happy woth second tho. When me and Morgan went up I'd never have imagined that I'd get this far. Took a lot of manipulation and a LOT of evil but i think i made my mark on your series 鉂わ笍
2019 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
My favorite to watch was Yandere because he is alot like me. Thinks too much and did the same thing with Brian as I did to Brianin D&B Survivor, and now i see why he hated me so much in that game.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!