This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Autumn BBUK: Season 4: Fresh Meat-- The Reunion

Topic » Autumn BBUK: Season 4: Fresh..

2061 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
LMFAO.
2061 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
ADELE shut up since day 1 you attack me whether diary room or anything just shut up for once cause in that house
https://media1.tenor.com/images/fd184fa63edacf71fdca6d569322f424/tenor.gif
2061 days 8 hours ago
adeleadele
How bout u psychopath
2061 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
The second award is the Host's Choice award for strategic gameplay, and it goes to a stand-out housemate that didn't win, but played an amazing game.

This award also goes to....

JAYSON! In my opinion, both final two played an amazing game, and both were worthy of a win. Jayson played an amazing strategic game, in my opinion, and overcome the odds following his nomination in the top 10.
2061 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol come on adele id LOVE to snatch that tiara-encrusted wig one last time

Less go baby
2061 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
JAYSON FTFW
2061 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I take credit for the Morgan eviction ;3
2061 days 8 hours ago
adeleadele
21 days 23 hours agoYandereboy12
Bitch you wanna know how mad I was when the comment was made I legit have a broken fist cause I FUCKING PUNCHED THE WALL

Never forget this moment
2061 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
HOLY FUCK FAV OF THE HOST AND THE VL THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH AIEEEEEEEEEE I WISH I COULDVE WON DAMMIT 3 for 3
2061 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Cause
https://media1.tenor.com/images/fd184fa63edacf71fdca6d569322f424/tenor.gif
2061 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
I think these rookies did pretty well. It was just like season 1 but, a few slight differences.
2061 days 8 hours ago
adeleadele
im dead at Yandere being so invested into the game to even make vids on it and still only got 7th yikes
2061 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
7th is better than being a Philip needed spam
2061 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
In my opinion, in terms of overall enjoyment from hosting/watching the game, I'd rank the seasons:

1. Season 2
2. Season 3
3. Season 4
4. Season 1

All of the season have been huge successes, and the only thing that was hard about this season was the fact that it was during the fall, more non-live, and had numerous ejections/walks. But this season had amazing personalities, and I'm excited to see how some might do in future season(s). Like I said earlier, I won't ever host an autumn season again, because it's super insane to schedule around, BUT I wouldn't trade this amazing season for anything!
2061 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Least I can spam on my own unlike some people

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!