This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 3 Applications~

Topic » ~Season 3 Applications~

2212 days 3 hours ago
MIchelle990
returning
chanelle
bring my kindess and party mood out but still being myself
nicole and the two winners and people who just thinks they can get comfy cos there not in the drama or when they are not up cos its big brother expect the unexpected
yh
yh
2211 days 5 hours ago
solesurvivor11
::RETURNING PLAYER APPLICATION::
Name (same name you used before): Tom
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring last season?: Well I'm gonna be more bitchy, more angry and more strategic. I'm desperate to win, and no one's gonna stop me. But I'm also here for the fun

Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": Anyone bitchy or annoying/ irrelevant like some certain S1 housemates.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):YES IM GONNA BE VERY ACTIVE
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: YES I WANNA SPILL THE TEA
2210 days 9 hours ago
FireX
First name you want to go by: X
Age (can be fake): 18
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: i would say i am a mike boogie. I am a villain and i like to find a ride or die. I am also good at comps and willing to make moves
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yessssss
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yessss
2210 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
::NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by: Noah
Age (can be fake): 16
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: If anyone i'd have to go with Shannon from CBBUS.  My reasoning is she is a hardcore player who won stuff early and got a target on her back.  That's me in like every group game.  We are also both Vegan and big supporters of Animal Rights so there are many similarities there.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):  Yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: More often than that
2210 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
First name you want to go by: Jessica Kingsley
Age (can be fake): 23
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I say i'm like Jess Impiazzi because i'm a massive goofball and really fun
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yes
2209 days 16 hours ago
Emmett4
First name you want to go by:Emmett Kush
Age (can be fake):19
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:Id be sarah from bbcan 3 because she had the mind of a stoner and was competitive and it payed off.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):yes big brother
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?:yes i will
2209 days 11 hours ago
DarrenBBUK
First name you want to go by: Darren
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Ika Wong because I am not afraid to manipulate anyone.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Of course!
2209 days 11 hours ago
dutchone29
First name you want to go by: Ferdi
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: This is really hard. Perhaps Sarah Hanlon. I don't smoke weed but she's nice and funny which I hope to be (and the winner part isn't a bad thing either). Otherwise perhaps Britney; Not the best in the bunch but I hope to be fun!
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Trying!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Fo sure!
2209 days 8 hours ago
PIM1234
Paddy
Nicki graham BBUK 7 cause she is mad and always has something to say
yes i will be active
yes i am ready to play a great game
2209 days 3 hours ago
nikw98
First name you want to go by: Nik
Age (can be fake): 19
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Probably Janelle, because I am a strong competitor and somehow always get screwed.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): oh definitely, of course. I dont sign up for group games unless i know I really want to play it.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: for sure :)

::
2207 days 20 hours ago
Coyote
First name you want to go by: Scott
Age (can be fake): 19 again
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Dan G. Because I'm a mastermind or Paras because Ill try to position myself like her and think I'm a mastermind but the whole house is on to me
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes and they will be extremely detailed
2203 days 10 hours ago
darrenxo
First name you want to go by: darren

Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: nikki grahame, charley uchea or helen wood x

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): this is my new tengaged account so, i'll probs be active af because im white level trash atm

Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yeah sure xxxx

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/survivorsucks/imageproxy.php?url=http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/NCLulz/Charley%20Uchea%20Album/charley6.gif
2202 days 6 hours ago
patricenka9
First name you want to go by: Patrick
Age (can be fake): 16
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Ika Wong, shes such an iconic skinny legend who deserved to win, fuck Dre and Karen, they lame asf
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): I'm always here, gotta keep these hoes in check
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Of course hunty, don't worry
2201 days 5 hours ago
epicwafflez23
::NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by: Elijah

Age (can be fake): 23

Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Jason Roy/Meg, it’s because Jason is so flamboyant while meg is so out there and energetic.

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes, that’s kinda my personality.

Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yass, how do I vent then?
2200 days 6 hours ago
Aquali
NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by: Ali
Age (can be fake): 19
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: shane aka (courtney act) because he had a strategy but did not overly complicate things for himself, he knew what he was doing and how it was being recieved by other people and he still had fun through out the game and that is me to a T ( plus we both have a good sense of style)

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):yes ofcourse that is why I am signing up I mean that is the game so yes

Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yes totally , I'll be your narrator of the season

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!