This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 3 Applications~

Topic » ~Season 3 Applications~

2199 days 22 hours ago
Dylangover1
First name you want to go by: Dylan
Age (can be fake): 21
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Brian Dowling because I am funny and very camp
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yes
2199 days 1 hour ago
Cookie_13
First name you want to go by: Addy
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Cassandra, I get along well with people I like, but can be a bitch and pain in the ass to people I don't.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):Yas!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yep!
2198 days 19 hours ago
nidgeypidgey
First name I want to go by: Nidge
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I'm here to create gameplay strategy, he's also a cool guy and having both of these two qualities is what i'm here to do for, and as a result, i'm here to win.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes, because I'm always there in case anyone wants to clarify something, and i'm always on the lookout in case there are twists.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes, I promise
2198 days 7 hours ago
Wolven6974
First name you want to go by: Mike
Age (can be fake): 16
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I can’t really... compare myself to any certain play tbh. I’m not exactly the most social player so yeah xD
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): I’ll try to be as active as possible
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes!
2198 days 7 hours ago
loyhuynh
First name you want to go by: Loy
Age (can be fake): 15
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Elissa, cause i will do anything to be save like her and I have lots of haters like her when everyone knows her relate to rachel
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): of course,
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yes
2198 days 4 hours ago
Violetx
NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by: Violet
Age (can be fake): 17
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Brittnee Blair because she stood up for what she believed in and got out the people targeting her. She’s also completely underrated IMO and is a beast at mental comps just like me
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): I’ll talk a lot with people, call people out on their bullshit
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yessss ofc :)
2198 days 3 hours ago
JackJack55
First name you want to go by: Jack
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Nikki Graham, because she was loud, funny, loyal and made the house turn upside down when needed. She played the game right, she ended up on BBCAN too! I am like her because she knew she could win, but the public was stupid. :P
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Of course.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes.
2196 days 4 hours ago
MrYtp
First name you want to go by: Harry
Age (can be fake): 15
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: James Cosmo because he is a legend.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: I will try to do this most weeks
2195 days 21 hours ago
BushtuckerTom
::NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by: Thomas

Age (can be fake): 16

Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:
Raph Korine from BBUK 18- Ultimate Superfan of B.B and will do anything to win but at the same time have lots of fun!! I will not mess around when it comes to nominations beacuse at the end of the day, each housemate that goes will get me one step closer to the crown. At all times, I will know when to separate personal from game in order to get me to the title of champion...

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Most definitely- I won't be able to get enough of it!

Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: It will be the best part and I will speak nothing but the truth and spill every last bean... (Of Course!)
2193 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
-Apps Closed-

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!