This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Applications

Topic » Season 8 Applications

3370 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
This season is slated to begin in early March, but applications are being opened early.

Real name/nickname:
If applicable, what is your skype account?
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me):
Describe yourself in 3 words:
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to?
Why will you become the Sole Survivor?
Do you have any prior group game experience?
Will you send confessionals?
What time zone do you live in?
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST?
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March?
3362 days 5 hours ago
IhasFood
Real name/nickname: Josh
Hometown: Billings, Montana
If applicable, what is your skype account? N/A
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Light Green
Describe yourself in 3 words: Loyal, Friendly, Kind
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Cirie, she made moves, but she wasn't a huge jerk about it.
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? I can make alliances that will move me foward
Do you have any prior group game experience? Yes, I'm currently in two group games, and have been in two others.
Will you send confessionals? Of course!
What time zone do you live in? GMT
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Eh, I'll try.
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? At the moment none that I know of.
3362 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
This season is slated to begin in early March, but applications are being opened early.

Real name/nickname: Noah
Hometown: La
If applicable, what is your skype account? noah_kondon.tengaged
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Red
Describe yourself in 3 words: Social, Strategic, Cunning
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Tony, I play all-out and am sucsessful
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? Cuz I got the skillz
Do you have any prior group game experience? A lot, if you wanna Check my page
Will you send confessionals? OMFG, I send WAY too many. Lol
What time zone do you live in? PCT
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Yea
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? Just Ben's Survivor and challenges at diffrent times.
3362 days 3 hours ago
drb00m
Real name/nickname:david
Hometown:canada
If applicable, what is your skype account?drb00m10
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me):tv
Describe yourself in 3 words:funny real chill
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? russle h
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? cuz i got skills
Do you have any prior group game experience? yes
Will you send confessionals?sure
What time zone do you live in? mountain
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? maybe
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? 0
3361 days 22 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Real name/nickname: Stephen
Hometown: Skopje, Macedonia (in Europe)
If applicable, what is your skype account? I don't have skype.
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Orange
Describe yourself in 3 words: Passionate, friendly and strategic.
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? A mix between Aras (Panama) and Natalie Bolton, if they had a child, I would be it.
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? Because I know the game and I'm a huge fan of Survivor, which is very valuable.
Do you have any prior group game experience?  A lot of it, I can send you a list of my records if you want.
Will you send confessionals? Yes.
What time zone do you live in? CET (Central European Time)
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? I'd prefer 6PM EST, but 7PM EST I can make if they're not too long.
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? At the moment this is the only one, if I get accepted in it. :)
3361 days 18 hours ago
bryantandf
Real name/nickname: Bryan
Hometown: Well, I live in Malaysia, so my hometown is actually called Shah Alam :)
If applicable, what is your skype account? bryantandf
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Green
Describe yourself in 3 words: Funny, kind and happy
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Maybe like a mixture of Ian and Yul XD
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? I am a strategic person and I will make moves if I have to.
Do you have any prior group game experience? Yes, two to be exact. Both groups I made it to the jury.
Will you send confessionals? Yes definitely :)
What time zone do you live in? GMT +8
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? I can because that is like 8 am for me XD
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? For now maybe this one only.
3361 days 12 hours ago
Axoxo
Real name/nickname: Alessandra Wittiker
Hometown: Memphis
If applicable, what is your skype account? alessandra.wittiker1
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): White i will add u if u add me
Describe yourself in 3 words: bubbly, friendly, friend
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? I always say I courtney yates with russel hantz
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? becus i m good at survivor
Do you have any prior group game experience?  OBSCURITY survivor where i come 2nd and win hero of seasn mail him he will say i good!!
Will you send confessionals? yes
What time zone do you live in? est
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? yes
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? 0
3361 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Real name/nickname: Jim/Jimbo
Hometown: Saint Paul MN
If applicable, what is your skype account? Sahmosean
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): tv star
Describe yourself in 3 words: outwit outplay outlast

Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? I feel that game play changes based on the situation and cast. If I answer baed on my most notable performances then its Natalie from SDJS I guess

Why will you become the Sole Survivor? I am a good blend of social bonds, strategic play, and immunity. Being experienced in group games leads to me having a pretty well tuned sense for all 3

Do you have any prior group game experience? I have been sole survivor many a time. Check my profile for my info

Will you send confessionals? I send good confessionals when stuff is going on and if I'm excited. Sometimes I put myself in a good position and not much new stuff happens and I only send one every few days. I never go the whole season with no confessionals though

What time zone do you live in? CST

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? That works most days, yes :)

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? I am not planning on any other than this one, I try not to apply to multiple so I can focus on one. The only way I would be in another is if I'm invited back as a returnee which I never turn down
3361 days 11 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Real Name/Nickname: Courtney
Hometown: San Francisco, California
If applicable, what is your Skype Account?: None
Color Level (if you're white level, you must friend Preznewton44 and me): White, and if I'm chosen, I will add you both.
Describe yourself in 3 words: opinionated, dramatic, talkative

What real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to?: It's a combination of Cirie and Twila. While people will underestimate me like Cirie, I'll prove them wrong by being involved in alliances while not giving a fuck like Twila.

Why will you become the Sole Survivor: I'll become the Sole Survivor since I'm going to be a blunt bitch, yet an honest bitch, unlike frosted fakes, which are my nicknames for people that act sweet, yet are really just fake,

Do you have any prior group game experience?: I got 15/16th on Big Joe's Survivor, and I'm in the top 20 of 100 Person Stars, even though that's really just all polls, and no discussion like this group game.

Will you send confessionals?: I'll send a lot of confessionals during this group game.

What time zone do you live in?: Pacific

Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST?: Yes, I absolutely can on every single day, and if something comes up, I'll notify you.

How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March?: I applied for Obscurity's Survivor, yet I don't know if I'm casted, and their challenges are at a later time than this group game.
3361 days 6 hours ago
DDJOT98
Real name/nickname:
Hometown:  san diego
If applicable, what is your skype account? eh no have one
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): green
Describe yourself in 3 words: mysterious charming driven
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? haha probably tony, im so darn paranoid
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? because I know people. I know how to play on their emotions and I know this game inside and out.
Do you have any prior group game experience?  yes thanks you for asking. I won a couple group games here and there.
Will you send confessionals? of course. tons
What time zone do you live in? pct
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? oh yeah
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? as of right now. none

thanks dude for the opportunity. ready to give it my all if given the chance
3360 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Real name/nickname: Andy D
Hometown: The Big City, Romania
If applicable, what is your skype account? -
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): Yellow
Describe yourself in 3 words: clever, loyal, fighter
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Brian (Survivor 5: Thailand)
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? cause I want it
Do you have any prior group game experience?  A little (2 unfinished games)
Will you send confessionals? Yes
What time zone do you live in? CET+2
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? Yes
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? None
3360 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
Real name/nickname: Clair
Hometown: Philippines
If applicable, what is your skype account? I don't have Skype.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Friendly, loyal, fair
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Parvati Shallow, social game play
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? Because I have the determination to win. ;)
Do you have any prior group game experience? Just check my profile, please. Thank you!
Will you send confessionals? YES! I love confessionals! <3
What time zone do you live in? Philippines (UTC+8:00)
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? I don' think so. I can only play around 8AM EST to 6PM EST.
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? I think 3. :)
3360 days 1 hour ago
Nicole16
Real name/nickname: Nicole
Hometown: Michigan
If applicable, what is your skype account? None
Describe yourself in 3 words: Loyal, competitive,
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Rob Cesternino and Kim Spradlin
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? ;)
Do you have any prior group game experience? Yes DanZ survivor, Josh survivor, Nick BB, just to name a few
Will you send confessionals? YES, at least at every tribal
What time zone do you live in? EST
Can you make challenges that start mostly at 7 PM EST? YES!!!
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? Right now none
3359 days 22 hours ago
trey2288
Trey
Florida
Trey22242528
Orange
Competitive strategic tough
Spencer
Because I want to win badly
Yes many group games
Yes every day many times every day
Est
Yes
This one
3359 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
Real name/nickname: Harry
Hometown: Philadelphia
If applicable, what is your skype ACCOUNT? hwspike1
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): blue atm but soon purple
Describe yourself in 3 words: Creative, strategic, smart
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? Amanda Kimmel. I am a nice person but can make the cutthroat moves to get to the end.
Why will you become the Sole Survivor Because I have lots of experience
Do you have any prior group game experience? Lots... Check my profile for the highlights.
Will you send confessionals? yes
What time zone do you live in? EST
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? A bunch tbh
3359 days 21 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Real name/nickname: Andrew
Hometown: New York City
If applicable, what is your skype account? n/a
Color level (if you're white level you must friend preznewton44 and me): white
Describe yourself in 3 words: social, kind, strategic
Which real life survivor player would you most compare your gameplay to? cire fields. the kindest most strategic player of all
Why will you become the Sole Survivor? because i want it more
Do you have any prior group game experience? yes
Will you send confessionals? yea
What time zone do you live in? est
How many other group games are you committed to playing in early-mid March? maybe 1

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!