This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S12: ???]

Topic » Applications [S12: ???]

3630 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the twelfth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first eleven seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start early/mid June. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter an unrevealed location hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors. With a majority live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone:

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3629 days 12 hours ago
losangelesgirl
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Losangelesgirl
First name to call you by: Amanda
Last initial to call you by: Losa
Nickname (if you would like one): No nickname ok thank you.
Color Level: Silver
Time-Zone: GMT, EUROPE RULESSSSSS THE WORLD! ;)

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Am,I love every single survivor contestant that isn't a floater/sheep. But if I have to chose one, I'm gonna go with Parvati, because she was beautiful and she showed everyone that even, young, girly girls can win survivor and strategize. Everyone thought that she was gonna suck on FvF, but she was Amazing. She surprised everyone.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I wanna marry you Wangi/y. No, but really. I wanna play because I wanna go into the virtual wild and play virtual challenges and go to virtual ponderosa and all that fun <3 But I heard your group game is fun, so that's why.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Everyone thinks I'm a villain, that I'm bitch. But I'm auctally not. I was a Hero and 2 time Fan Favorite in Janelle's survivor (WITH NO SPAMMING-STILL SHOCKED) and I was the biggest Villain in Link's survivor. So , we will see <3
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm smart,strategic and social <3
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social and Strategic. When people talk to me (when we strategize), they are like, oh man, you convince me into everything -.-
Why?: Because I have big mouth hun XOXO
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)?
4/5/6/7 EST are all fine. But 7 is auctally not that good, because that's already late in Europe. Like, 1am. So, 4,5 and 6 are perfect. 7, mah mah mah... But if I have to, I will.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?  All days.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8-9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? OFC.
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot of experience, but I never learn from it so yeah.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
1- Janelle's survivor ALL-STARS : Sole Survivor (5 votes to win) + fan favorite of the season. (I WON ALL-STARS AND I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER BEAT LELI14 AT FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL -  I'M SOOO PROUD LMAO)
2 - Link's survivor Galapagos : Runner up (My second survivor group game, I did really well- Bitter jury)
3 - Lyshan's Big Brother 4 : 4th (I was in controle all the time, until the got me)
4- Janelle's survivor Libya : 7th, 3rd jury member + fan favorite of the season. ( I was the undrdog the whole season, I lied about idols, I was the last surviving memeber of my tribe, I went to EVERY tribal council untill I got voted out, I did AMAZING that's why I was invited back to All-stars , + everyone loved me - everyone loves underdogs)
5- Smiley's survivor Guiana : Sole survivor (1st) It was a long time ago but I played nasty, thank's god that there wasn't a bitter jury <3
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): OFC!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Am, we will see about that. Lol jk jk, yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? OFC, lmao. I will just send the castaways some hate mails and I will get over it ;)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YESSS!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote wil be randomized? : YESS
3629 days 6 hours ago
ladybug5
Username: Ladybug5
First name to call you by: Jeremy
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Silver
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor and you asked me too.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm great at challenges and I play a good social game. I also do a good job at making plenty of friends and not enemies.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social, because you need to know how to get numbers in the game and you need lots of people that are going to be on your side rather than enemies. And then in the end at the jury stage you will get all the votes because you are on good terms with most of the jury.
Why?: lol Just answered that.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Anytime since it's summer now.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytimee
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played in plenty of Survivor group games such as Janelle's Survivor, Cole's Survivor, and etc. I have also played in Big Brother group games such as Sasha's Big Brother, Kpnna's Big Brother, Platinum Big Brother, Euro's Big Brother (Villain of season, even though I thought I was the hero), Mass's Big Brother, and Janelle's Big Brother
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I got 1st in Kpnna's Big Brother and Euro's Big Brother. 3rd in Sasha's Big Brother. 4th Mass's Big Brother and Cole's Survivor. 5th in Platinum Big Brother and Janelle's Survivor. 7th in Janelle's Big Brother.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I might all some people out but I won't be a huge sore loser.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Yes
3629 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Username: Look above ^^^ :D 
First name to call you by: Rhys
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if you would like one): I'm sure I'll earn a nickname while I'm out there
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: GMT

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tyson Apostol, Coach, Rob C, Tony
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I hear so much about your group games, and I want to make you revise that list that says 'best winner' of all time, or postpone it until after this season.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Oh, a villain ;) But that stays between you and I.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic.
Why?: I love to think a few steps ahead, and plan everybodys demise. A game I like to play is guess the vote-offs, and then make them a reality.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? That works great 6-7PM est is best.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Sure, most days.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6/7?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Pre-merge, certainly. Post-merge, I'll try my best :)
What prior group game experience do you have? Check my profile! Recently had a disappointing all-stars appearance, followed by a return appearance where I Kass-flipped at the merge and was able to get to the end and win over the jury ;D
1st in Obscurity's Survivor (Incredibly tough game)
1st in Drago's Survivor - Second Chances
1st in Don'tVoteMePlease's Survivor
and a cool host was Chantra where I came 6th but it was the most rivetting and challenging game I have played, and then another was Leli (although he favoured the goat the whole season that ended up winning, so dont do that wangy!)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I live for confessionals. I'm not the best player on the site, but I am the best confessional writer on here. You'll see ;)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes, bitch (;D)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Hahaha of course.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YUSSSSS
3628 days 4 hours ago
zachboy967
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Zachboy967
First name to call you by: Zachary
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Zach
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera/Chelsa
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because it's a successful series.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'll try but I feel like I can socially win this game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?: I'm a talker
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Yes sir
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Maybe 3 pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I'll try, I'll tell you if I can't
What prior group game experience do you have? On my profile
Bingo21, User5, Dragotistic, Ohnatalie, & DarkTyphoon23
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep
~
3627 days 22 hours ago
JC1336
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: JC1336
First name to call you by: Jackie
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): JC
Color Level: white

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ozzy <3
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I just signed up for the site and my friend recommended your game to me
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?: I feel like I can make good social relationships
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 8 om EST and later
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? weekday nights and all day on most weekends for me too
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Just joined today
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes
What prior group game experience do you have? zero

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes, of course.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes.
3627 days 22 hours ago
Ashley2626
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Ashley2626
First name to call you by: Ashley
Last initial to call you by: P
Nickname (if you would like one): ---
Color Level: white

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor and I'm looking for a good and exciting forum game. I've heard nothing but great things about this series
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I play a good social game and I love meeting people. 
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I think I am pretty evenly distributed in all areas. 
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 8 PM EST and later
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I am free weekends and during the week usually during the day and after 8 are best. 
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I have just joined Tengaged but if would like to be active.
What prior group game experience do you have? zero :(

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I love doing confessionals! I promise they will be funny.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? absolutely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YES
~
3623 days ago
AndThenThereWasOne
yeah, keep my application for season 13;D
3620 days 19 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Username: Waggamuffin
First name to call you by: Mike
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): Mike
Color Level:Blue
Time-Zone: AUSTRALIA

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Natalie Bolton
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Love group games and i want to win one
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: HERO
Why do you think you can win this group game? - YES
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?: SOCIAL
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Possibly
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Varies
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? - 6
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? - majority
What prior group game experience do you have?  A fair bit

- RUNNER UP - Links survivor Alaska
- RUNNER UP - Colbydonaldsons survivor Phillipines
-Runner UP - Witz survivor Japan
- 4th - mariah Anns survivor Guatemala
-4th - Donos - survivor rookies vs veterans

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I respect the game so i won't do anything stupid
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomised?: yes
3616 days 3 hours ago
Absol
Username: Absol
First name to call you by: Janice
Last initial to call you by: H
Nickname (if you would like one): djlfkjslk
Color Level: silver
Time-Zone: mst

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Neleh Dennis.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because you're a good host
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: yes
Why do you think you can win this group game? i can't i'm really ugly
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: idk probably strength b.c i'm not nice or smart
Why?: i already explained holla
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? most all of them x
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? idk i prefer evenings but normally any time works
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7-ish
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? ye
What prior group game experience do you have? see below
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. omg this is hard i have a lot on my first blog so check that out

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): does any1 even look at vls anymore but yeah sure
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? haha NOPE
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? haha NOPE
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:  haha NOPE
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Sure, yeah, whatever.
~
3616 days 1 hour ago
Sackeshi
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:sackeshi
First name to call you by:sackeshi
Last initial to call you by:o
Nickname (if you would like one): sackeshi
Color Level:orange
Time-Zone:est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:russell/tony
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:villain
Why do you think you can win this group game?im can play smart
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), strategic?: or all but soical
Why?: because people suck and will ride me
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)?7cst
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4-8est
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9.9
What prior group game experience do you have? to many ave 9th
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. user 8th 13th mana 8th 8th 10th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
3612 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
(I'm on phone so bear with me x( )
Coolexchangestudent
Name: Dj
Last Initial: M
Color lvl: Brown
Timezone: GMT +8

Fave Survivor Player: None, everyone played in their own way and no one should be called as their fave.
Why do you wanna play: I wanna play because it is one of the most known Survivor groups in Tengaged, and my appreciation to Survivor groups wants my soul to play in your 12th season. Plus, I would love to feel the competitive that I see and felt in previous Survivor games.
Hero or Villain?: Depends on what style I would like to take for this season. But most of the time, I'm the hero.
Why do you think you can win: Well, it is probably my optimum to win, as I have only won once in my two years of playing. That's why I feel I can win due to my determination to win.
Physical, Social, Strategic?/Why?: I would say social, because you can feel a little bit safe other than the other two where you can be a big target.

What time works for you after 6PM CST?: Oh god, I'm always on for a short period at 5 pm cst on weekdays so idk. I can always make Friday though :D
What time works for you?: See above.
Tengaged Activity Scale: 6.5, but I make sure that I will be active at least 45 minutes a day.
Will you be able to compete on most challenges?: I think I could make through half of the challenges.

Previous group game experience: ALOT XD About a few of them I got Top 10 so yeah!
Five best group game placing: (Only placing Survivor)
Zachboy967's Survivor Peru- 1st
Bowling4fun's Pokemon Survivor All Stars - 2nd
Chantra's Survivor Mexico - 3rd
Seitters Survivor Paraguay - 4th
Bowling4fun's Pokemon Survivor Hoenn Safari - 4th (Fan Favorite of the Season)

Five Hosts that are the Coolest:
Nbkiller - NB Reality Series
Turney1805 - Turney Time Reality Series
Bowling4fun - Pokemon Survivor Series
Zachboy967 - ZZ's Survivor
RShowFreak - The RSF Series

I will send confessionals
I will treat the host with the full respect
I will not act irrationally when I get voted out. I fully understand that this is a game that I truly love.
I will vote in every tribal council, and at least will try to crack my schedule for these challenges.
I understand that my vote will be randomised when I don't send in my vote.
3612 days 20 hours ago
Matt12799
I have a question about apps.... Can you add me? I'm white level.
3603 days 2 hours ago
1dra7
Username: 1dra7
First name to call you by: Dra
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): Just call me Dra~
Color Level: Orange

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tina Wesson <3333333333
Why do you want to play in this group game?: you invited me + you're a good host gl
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I tend to go both ways depending on my mood
Why do you think you can win this group game? -- I probably won't but I'll make it one hell of a ride while it lasts
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: -- Strategic
Why?: If I explained everything about it wouldn't that hurt my game /when/ you accept me? ;)
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? -- 7PM until like 5 AM tbh

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? --  4PM to 5 AM
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? -- Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? -- Drago's Survivor Oman, Will's Survivor South Pacific, Survivor's Survivor Maldives
I haven't been in five group games yet, oops !!
Drago's Survivor Oman - 13th
Will's Survivor South Africa - 5th
Survivor's Survivor Maldives - still in at the final 9
I know suitman is also a good host alongside CK11

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3602 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: bingo21
First name to call you by: Jarrod
Last initial to call you by: L
Nickname (if you would like one): Bingo
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Amanda Kimmel
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Yet to play in this series and I'm really keen to try new groups.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, gotta play nice!
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'll make the necessary ties to get me far and people will respect my loyal gameplay.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social
Why?: I just feel it's slightly better than the others. People tend to like me.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 7pm EST onwards should all be fine.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7pm EST onwards
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?  Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? Lots and Lots
1st Mana's Series
1st Drago's Series
1st Gaia's Series Gen 1
1st Gohan's Series
1st JS21's Series
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yep
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3602 days 10 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Welcome to the official applications page for the twelfth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first eleven seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start early/mid June. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter an unrevealed location hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors. With a majority live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: maxcrosby2419
First name to call you by: Max
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Brenda Lowe
Why do you want to play in this group game?: It looks Fun!
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm loyal and trustworthy and people will respect that
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: Without you'll just be floater and you can't rely on the looks
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? yes
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Yes
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have?

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!