This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3320 days 4 hours ago
wuau
Why do you think you deserve my vote?
3320 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
1 hour 59 min agocancanpiano
How come a lot of you guys were targeting me?

Never did
3320 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
1 hour 45 min agowuau

Because I played hard strategically
3320 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
CANCANPIANO

I never targeted you, we are friends so you know I wouldn't.
3320 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
WUAU

Because I played my heart out this game, giving out my best foot in every single aspect of the game; The Physical, The Strategic, and the ability to Adapt.
3319 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Everyone adapted tho and not only did I build a huge alliance but I never had to betray any of them and was loyal to everyone I said I was loyal to and I played very hard as well
3319 days 16 hours ago
Boots22
Anthony and Darcy - You two seem to be sucking each others dick 24/7 in the game. What decision did you make that was truly your own decision.

Basically every decision in this game I made was my own decision...  Only time I asked Anthony who he wanted out was when he we had to make a decision as a duo, which means we had to come together as one unit.  For all the individual parts, I chose who I wanted to go when it came to voting.
3319 days 15 hours ago
Boots22
wuau

I feel I deserve your vote, because I played an honest and loyal game.  I did not go against anyone I was truly aligned with or truly had feelings for in this game, and also played a good physical game as for most challenges I came in first or second with the individual challenges, and for team challenges, I was on the winning team more than the losing team.  If I remember correctly, only eliminations I had to face were about 3-4 tribals, and then the Duel against LoopyCoco, but I don't know exactly how many eliminations I faced lol.
3319 days 15 hours ago
Boots22
awwsum11
My question is this: Do you like cheesecake?

No
3319 days 15 hours ago
Boots22
Snowgirl57
What's your fav color?

Red
3319 days 15 hours ago
Boots22
Arthan
O cool okay let's start with a serious question...

Pancakes or waffles?

They're both good, but I like Pancakes a little bit more, probably just because I have them more lol
3319 days 15 hours ago
Boots22
LEANNA
Hey guys - What was your strategy in this ever changing game?

My strategy coming into this game was to play a good social game as well as a good physical game.  My social game was just to form few alliances, as I didn't want to be seen as a big target by most people, and I don't feel like I was a target by many people.  My social game also consisted of trying to just be kind to people and be friends.  Then, my gameplay was to go against the threats to my game, as well as, to keep my friends safe best I could.   Then for physical game I believe I proved myself, as I came in top for most individual challenges (if not first, then second or third)  Yes, I did face a few eliminations, but I managed to survive those via either my social game or physical game. (although some came down to luck I will admit that)
3319 days 15 hours ago
Boots22
TheLogic
How awesome is Noah Kondon?

He's very awesome
3319 days 15 hours ago
Boots22
Snowgirl57
Ok really. Out of all the games we played what was your back and what was your worst
Also-Whats your Hogwarts House?

My best one I would say was the Amazing Race Leg, and my worst one I would say the forum spamming challenge,  honestly don't know on that one.

My Hogwarts House is the Gryffindors
3319 days 15 hours ago
Boots22
cancanpiano
How come a lot of you guys were targeting me?

At the beginning of the game I didn't go after you at all, but then when it came down to the middle of the game, I had to start going after people who I didn't have as close connections with, for in case they go after me.  I do like you as a person and all, but in this game we never really had any communication, so I felt nervous around you, because I just wasn't sure where your head was at, and believed you had close connections to a couple people in the game, so I had to take a risk and go after you at times, but didn't go after you all the time.

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!