This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3320 days 3 hours ago
rawr121
SNOWGIRL57

My favorite color would have to be Orange. Best Game would have to be The Amazing Race or Survivor and my worst would probs be the Gauntlet :P

My Hogwarts House, after taking the test, was Ravenclaw ;)
3320 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
No NOah i need an answer!
3320 days 3 hours ago
rawr121
ARTHAN

Pancakes for sure, I just feel like there are a lot more options of pancakes, as well as they are offered in more places than waffles.
3320 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
6 min agoSnowgirl57
Ok really. Out of all the games we played what was your back and what was your worst
Also-Whats your Hogwarts House

Best- Probbs I love Money Cuz me and tunertin had a flawless strategy

Wort- Pirate Master, Amazing Eace, The Ruins, Fresh Meat Cuz my allies left
3320 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Hogwarts House

Slytherin, I'm evil
3320 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Fine DAN

Um Unicorns
3320 days 3 hours ago
rawr121
DANIELZSNOOZ

First let me say this, if you call me being loyal to my friend and ally in this game "sucking dick" than thats probably why you're not sitting here. Now that was a completely rude statement even when me and Darcy TRIED TO WORK WITH YOU but it just seemed that in every game I'm in with you, you just seem to hate me! I mean, I don't understand why?
3320 days 3 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Rawr-Ravenclaw Power!
Noah-I love blue!
3320 days 3 hours ago
rawr121
LEANNA

My strategy in this game was to do exactly what the game was doing, and adapt. To work my way around as the game came flying at me. And as the game came up, I always made a plan for the current round, whether my plan was unsuccessful (Pirate Master when I tried to get other's to Mutiny but tunertin left anyways :P) or successful I continued to always put my best foot forward and thats what got me here.
3320 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Anthony. That isn't an answer and if i EVER worked with you i would be the odd one out. I'm not sitting here because i didn't have time. Now what did you do by yourself!
3320 days 2 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I still remember the code breaker game. I did it when I was in an elevator on the way to an arcade at a hotel
3320 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
DANIELZSNOOZ

Okay here's my answer for you, During the round of Wuau's elimination I threw the challenge to send Wuau into the Gauntlet. During that time I really wanted for Black Team to win so we could win the reward later down the road, and that I didn't tell Darcy bc he was on the other Team. I thought it would be an easy win but it was much closer than I thought but I was still successful.

Now answer my question. Why do you hate me?
3320 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Because your ego is off the charts and you probs jack off to yourself in the mirror at night cause you think your the top of the world. But other than that i respect people and am not bitter. I voted for you to win in Jimbo's so stop acting like your a victim
3320 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
I never attacked you in my life, yet you start off your jury questioning with "You probs suck each other's dicks 24/7" and I'm the egotistical one? I'm sorry if I came off like that so I'm sorry.
3320 days 2 hours ago
cancanpiano
How come a lot of you guys were targeting me?

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!