This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3309 days 19 hours ago
Arthan
Ok last questions

Was their any startegy played by you in this game? If so what?

And what was your opinion on me? (Be honest if I feel your lying I won't vote for u)
3309 days 8 hours ago
Boots22
Arthan
Ok last questions

Was their any startegy played by you in this game? If so what?

And what was your opinion on me? (Be honest if I feel your lying I won't vote for u)

Yes there was lots of strategy played by me in this game.  Like stated already my strategy in this game was to be nice to people and to try doing great in comps;  when it came to making individual votes, my strategy there was to vote for someone who I felt was coming after me the most that I didn't have close ties with in the game.   So all in all, my strategy consisted of all social game, physical game, and strategical game.  There were some parts I used more than others though.  For instance, I used physical game more than social game. 

My opinion on you is that you are a very kind, generous and loyal person to be around with.  You made a great ally and friend with me in this game, and you were one of the people I was upset to see get eliminated, because I wanted to work more in the game with you.  We cared about one another a fair bit in the game, so seeing you eliminated felt terrible for me.  Anyways, like said, you're a great overall person, and I don't want you to ever change your personality :)
3308 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
1 day agoArthan
Ok last questions

Was their any startegy played by you in this game? If so what?  I played with my alliance and used them and controlled Conner_'s elimination when there was a big in my ear to take you out.  I keep deals open and taked with people.  Being Nice was the key

And what was your opinion on me? (Be honest if I feel your lying I won't vote for u). I like you!  Everyone else hates you but I kept you around because you talked to me and I felt If I needed someone later on I could go to you and you'd help me Cuz nobody else really liked you
3308 days 12 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
For the F3 -

How was I invloved in any of your gameplay?
Was I in your way during this game? (Be honest, honesty earns you more points)
What placing did you put me for the duel game? (Be honest, honesty earns ya points)
How will you use your gift?
3308 days 8 hours ago
Boots22
LoopyCoco1
For the F3 -

How was I invloved in any of your gameplay?  You were involved in my gameplay, as you were the one I felt most nervous around when playing the game.  I will admit that we never really spoke to each other or worked with one another in this game, so that's why I felt nervous that you'd be the one to ruin my gameplay.
Was I in your way during this game? (Be honest, honesty earns you more points) You were in my way a little bit, because I saw you as a potential threat to my game, just due to not knowing who you were working with and who you weren't working with.  Also, saw you as a good physical competitor, which scared me a bit as well
What placing did you put me for the duel game? (Be honest, honesty earns ya points) I put you as last for the duel game lol.  I basically listed all lists I had to make from who I trusted the most to who I trusted or knew the least.   You just happened to be that person at the time.
How will you use your gift?  Like all other gifts I get, I'd use my gift almost every day :)  I take getting gifted as an opportunity to show off some new features with designs, so each gift I get is like giving myself a new opportunity to show off something new.
3308 days 8 hours ago
Boots22
All-in-all though you had me as last on your duel placing list as well Loopy lol :P   You put up a good fight that duel.
3308 days ago
noah_kondon
12 hours 23 min agoLoopyCoco1
For the F3 -

How was I invloved in any of your gameplay?  I'm sorry but not really.  We never talked and I wish we would have but no
Was I in your way during this game? (Be honest, honesty earns you more points). Everyone was, but not you specifically
What placing did you put me for the duel game? (Be honest, honesty earns ya points) I dint rank in the duel game Cuz I was immune Cuz the roulette
How will you use your gift?  THERE IS A GIFT!  If there is ill Probbly give it to TheLogic Cuz Padfoot didn't give him his

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!