This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #21 - Spin The Roulette

Topic » Episode #21 - Spin The..

3345 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The roulette has been spun and the game chosen is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Pirate Master

Summary

Players are divided into two teams. They then participate in a “Treasure Hunt” which will be done in the form of a relay in this group. The team who is first (the fastest) to find the treasure get to select a Captain, which is somebody on their team.

The Captain who is safe, to an extent. The Captain also selects TWO officers who will help him with his decisions. The Officers are safe and cannot be voted out!

Finally, all players attend Pirate’s Court where the players must vote somebody who is not a Captain or Officer, out of the game or they can opt to vote for Mutiny. If all players vote for Mutiny then the Captain is eliminated from the game!

So to determine the teams you will all draw a rock from the bag. Some of the rocks are black and some of them are white. If you draw a black rock your on the Black Crew and if you draw a white rock you'll be on the White Crew.

You've got 12 hours to choose a rock, in this case you have to pick a number between 1 and 8. Once somebody has said that number you can no longer take that number. Numbers available:

3345 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
3345 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
3345 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
DanielzSnooz has picked 4

Note: Not picking a number will mean you will be randomly given one.
3345 days 4 hours ago
cancanpiano
3345 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
3344 days 23 hours ago
AussieAmethyst
3344 days 23 hours ago
tunertin
3344 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Black Crew

Rawr121
CanCanPiano
Noah_Kondon
AussieAmethyst

White Crew

Boots22
Tunertin
Leanna
DanielzSnooz

Now that we have our crews we need to begin the treasure hunt. Shortly, you will all be mailed a link to begin the Treasure Hunt. The objective is to be the first crew to have all your members LOGIN to the FINISH chatzy. Note: That all players on your crew must post on all of the blogs that have clues as well.

The crew that is first to do it will find the treasure first and will get to select a Captain. Just to save time if you can all let Ryan_Jambe and I know who you want to be the Captain we can use that information to determine who gets selected. Also let us know who you want to be your Officers if you are chosen as the Captain.

You have 24 hours to submit everything. Good Luck :)
3344 days 21 hours ago
Boots22
let's go white crew
3344 days 21 hours ago
cancanpiano
HELP THIS CLUE MAKES NO SENSE. *cries*
3344 days 17 hours ago
LEANNA
Is Aussie... Loopy's race to black name?
3344 days 17 hours ago
EM002
Yes :)

@LEANNA
3344 days 17 hours ago
cancanpiano
OMG Em are you sure this clue is correct?
3344 days 17 hours ago
EM002
@cancan

I do not know. Ryan created the hunt. I still haven't had a time to try it because of school.

I would imagine that the clue is correct since Ryan is always checking everything makes sense :)
3344 days 17 hours ago
LEANNA
I'm stuck too :(

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!