This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #21 - Spin The Roulette

Topic » Episode #21 - Spin The..

3344 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
found first one but nothing from there
3344 days 23 hours ago
EM002
Ok guys, where are you all having trouble?

Mail me the link of the last clue you found :)
3344 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Well, that failed didn't it :P

Instead of you all publicly saying that "you don't get it" please talk to me directly and I'll be able to help you understand. I didn't realising the clues were so difficult to understand and also I wasn't going to make things easy, where's the fun in an easy game :P
3344 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
THE RESULTS

Two people finished the hunt, however, I have no idea who "..." is and I did say you must use your Tengaged Username or you get DQ and, therefore, whoever "..." is doesn't count. That means only one person finished and that was Boots22 of the White Crew.

And although the White Crew won I only had one vote for who someone wanted to be a Captain, and, therefore, Tunertin you are the Captain! Please can you select two officers as soon as you can!
3344 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
lol woops. it was me
3344 days 5 hours ago
cancanpiano
Oh no :(
Congrats Tunertin!
3344 days 5 hours ago
Boots22
Congrats tunertin on being captain
3344 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
grats tune
3344 days ago
tunertin
Thanks
3343 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Okay, Tunertin has chosen his two officers and they are Leanna and Noah_Kondon. I will post Pirate's Court shortly.

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!