This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #17 - Spin The Roulette!

Topic » Episode #17 - Spin The..

3500 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Ladies and Gentlemen the group has voted for The Roulette to be spun! So here we go again...

http://us23.chatzy.com/37129690016735
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ENDURANCE!

Quick Summary: You will all be partnered up by playing a game. After we have partners we play another challenge called an "Endurance Mission". You will be playing for what we call a Samadhi which the team that wins it gives a disadvantage to the team of their choice for the Temple Mission. The "Temple Mission" is another challenge where the winners determine who goes to the "Temple of Fate" (Elimination Round). TWO teams will go to the Temple but only one will return! At the Temple of Fate the two teams will play a Rock, Paper, Scissors style game where the first to TWO points stays and the other goes home.
3500 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
So how are we going to determine partners. Well I need each of you to mail me a list. You must rank all remaining players in order from first (which will be the player you want to partner with the most) to tenth (which is the player you do not want to partner with). Based on the lists submitted pairs will be created. Once we have pairs we can begin the Endurance Mission.

You have 24 hours to submit :)
3500 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
NOTE: As there are 9 people left the ONE player that does not get selected for a team gets a Free Pass to the next round. Feel free to argue about it publicly :P
3499 days 13 hours ago
LEANNA
Ok I will send my list tomorrow morning!
3499 days 12 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
No Leanna you only have 6 hours left to send it lol
3499 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Okay folks here are the teams. Note the person who got first pick was Jclu as he scored the highest/performed the best in the previous round. So here are the teams;

#BlueTeam - Jclu & Skittles22399
#GreenTeam - Ethan000 & Jkjkjk15
#YellowTeam - EM002 & Aiwfwyattroh
#OrangeTeam - Jacob_C & RobbyJak

Which means Leanna you have a Free Pass to the next round! But it's not going to be plain sailing. This was also the Endurance Mission (although there was no endurance involved). And as the only person not on a team you have won the Samadhi to give to any team of your choice. Please mail me which team you would like to give it to and we will find out after the challenge what exactly it is.
3499 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
So now that we have teams let's move into the Temple Mission that will determine who gets the power to send TWO teams (that's half of you) up to the Temple of Fate!

JEOPARDY!

SUMMARY

In this game you will be playing a slightly different version of Jeopardy! You will enter the link I mailed you and do everything it says until you finish. There will be 10 questions about the game all you have to do is choose whether you will go for 500 Points, 400 Points, 300 Points, 200 Points or 100 Points on that question. Get the question right and you score the amount you stated. Get it wrong and you lose the amount you stated.

RULES

1) Enter the Google Docs link that I will mail you. On the first page you must fill in your Tengaged Username and choose a random number which you must mail me.

2) Make your way through all the questions. All text/multiple choice questions are required so you won't be able to move on until all of it has been filled in!

3) The amount you choose per question will be the amount you either gain, if you're correct, for that question or lose, if you're wrong.

4) The pair with the Highest Score after all questions will win safety and will choose 2 teams to head to The Temple of Fate.

TIE BREAKER

If there's a tie the team who answered the most questions CORRECTLY with 500 points being the amount will win safety. If there's still a tie we move onto the 400s and so on down to 100s. If there's a tie after all of that the team who BOTH completed the Quiz in the combined fastest time will win!

So that's that. You will be mailed the link shortly. Any questions please do ask :)
3499 days 1 hour ago
JCLU
I'm assuming we are not allowed to reference any tengaged materials?
3498 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Damn. I rushed the whole thing, because I did it in the morning thinking I can just get it over with, but the questions were HARD, and I had to go to school.....sorry Janet
3498 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Like I finished it, but idk how accurate my answers are.
3498 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Ethan must be the #mole then

So wait sry wrong game :P
3498 days 16 hours ago
KimGIb
Good luck y'all! Im still watching from the eliminated contestants booth lol!
3498 days 15 hours ago
LEANNA
So do I wait to give out the Samadhi until a team wins/loses?
3498 days 15 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
^ you mail it to Ryan before the post reaches 24 hours
3498 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
no give it out now it gives a team a disadvantage in the challenge we're doing :P atleast im pretty sure thats how it works haha
3498 days 15 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I think She is suppose to mail Ryan the team and Ryan then adds the disadvantage to the teams score when all teams have completed the challenge

Pretty sure that's how it works

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!