This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3839 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Who are the two people that you would exclude from that prize money because they are not deserving enough?

Id have to say Jakehou and Wileycoyte

Jakehou - He wasn't very vested in the game and seemed to be content on being on the bottom of the totem pole. People didn't want to include him in alliance talk and I frequently would just send him a message on how our alliance was voting and I know others did the same last minute. He flip-flopped come merge into a worse position than the one he was in and secured his fate in the game.

Wileycoyote - Despite being in the same alliance for parts of the post-merge, he didn't really get to know people or contribute to the strategic conversation at all. To me anyway he was one of the most mysterious and aloof players in the game (though I take responsibility for our lack of a relationship as well, I could have pursued things more intently).

I'd exclude these two because I feel of the merged players they were the most content to just ride the game out and get whatever position was given to them.
3838 days 22 hours ago
tuter32
Okay, Ive heard what I need to hear. One of you I think BS'd through your answers and the other told it how it was. And I respect that more
3838 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Any more questions?
3838 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Gaia - If you win the million dollars, what will you spend it on?
3838 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia - If you win the million dollars, what will you spend it on?

Beer, tobacco and a whore house

You?
3838 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Uni debts, a round the world trip and a house.
3838 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Stop at MD to see me
3838 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Will do.
3838 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hi
3838 days 8 hours ago
manalord
*brings out urn*
3838 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Good luck bingo. Great friends, great F2
3838 days 8 hours ago
manalord
looks at Chris and Jarrod

Congrats guys on making it to the Final 2.

Tonight i have 9 votes for a winner. Someone has won the title of Mana's All-Star sole survivor the other has only become a runner-up ( be proud though its still amazing on this season)

so its time to read the votes
3838 days 8 hours ago
manalord
First Vote

BINGO
3838 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Second Vote
Bingo
3838 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Third Vote
Bingo

open group

Big Whore House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!