This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3842 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Btw in my post above, I meant * I did a lot.

Not I if a lot
3842 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
And thanks wiley
3842 days 14 hours ago
manalord
2/9 Jury Votes
3842 days 14 hours ago
manalord
3/9 Jury Votes
3842 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
Hey guys! First of all congratulations to you two! Im not going to be a bitter juror, I just wanted to say you guys are awesome people. And I really hope we can be friends outside of this game.

Bingo- You played the best game. You talked, you won, you lied and you betrayed. But of course everyone but Jake L. Betrayed me. So my question is, Did you ever intend to finish this game with me? Or did you just bullshit me the whole time?

Chris- You say you played a UTR game. In the game of Survivor that's nice to make it here, but what have you done to earn the jury's vote? In my opinion not much. So prove me wrong and tell me how you Outwitted, Outplayed and why you deserve to be the Sole Survivor and have Outlasted everyone.
3842 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Chris- You say you played a UTR game. In the game of Survivor that's nice to make it here, but what have you done to earn the jury's vote? In my opinion not much. So prove me wrong and tell me how you Outwitted, Outplayed and why you deserve to be the Sole Survivor and have Outlasted everyone.

Well in my speech & other answers I explain why :P. Pre-merge I was the #1 go to guy. Like you see how much bingo did after merge? Well I was bingo before merge. Pre-merge I was the guy mainly calling the shots. One big move which changed the game entirely was blindsiding SurvivorFan37. Also at F4/F3 me & bingo once again switched positions, and I was the one who was playing the strategic game then to make sure things went out way. Your elimination is thanks to me. I was the main reason IMO why Dave flipped on you. I also got Dave to convince Wangifold to use BV on bingo and not me so I would be safe. That's how I believe i outplayed/outwitted.

When you can play UTR, still make moves and blindside people, and still be likable and have a good social game, that's when you know you deserve to win.

I outlasted because I'm here and 19 others are not.
3842 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Also, just saying, I outwitted you Zach, not once, but two times in this game.

Once when I first flipped.
Then you got me in minority at F5
And then once again at F4 when I got you out.

That's worthy of your vote in my opinion.
3842 days 13 hours ago
manalord
4/9 Jury Votes
3842 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Any more questions?
3842 days 9 hours ago
wileycoyote
lol and the first 2 time winner of manas survivor is.........!
3842 days 7 hours ago
BBobsessor
I HAVE QUESTIONS GUYS! ._.
3842 days 7 hours ago
BBobsessor
My question is like Elizabeth F's question from Outback cause I really want to know YOUR guys definition of "Deserving"

This is for both of you..

Let's say that the Jury of 9 splits the prize money.

Who are the two people that you would exclude from that prize money because they are not deserving enough?

Overall, I like this Final Two and you both deserve it! Grats!
Really, whoever answers my question the best and who *I HAVE IN MIND* wins my vote :)
3842 days 7 hours ago
BBobsessor
^^ And Why?
3842 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Who are the two people that you would exclude from that prize money because they are not deserving enough?

Id have to say Aly & Jakehou.

Aly I barely remember (no offense). In my opinion she floated. Which isn't a bad strategy. But you need to do more than just float. I don't remember Aly ever suggesting votes, ever socializing, or even compete in challenges honestly.

Jakehou. I love jake and he's a close friend of mine, and hopefully this won't make me lose his vote. But jake wasn't really all into the game as much as everyone else. He was very loyal which is awesome, but I don't remember much.

As much as I wanted to pick someone who was shady because integrity is key in this game, no one was really super shady to me so I can't pick someone like that.
3842 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Bingo- You played the best game. You talked, you won, you lied and you betrayed. But of course everyone but Jake L. Betrayed me. So my question is, Did you ever intend to finish this game with me? Or did you just bullshit me the whole time?

There were times when I strongly considered going to the end with you. Post merge like I said, I had options and initially I intended to stick with the new alliance (WC, Gaia, You, Julian) but like I said in that final 3 you mentioned I didn't feel my gameplay would stand out.  When ryan and dave backstabbed me at the final 6 I fully intended to go with you and Gaia to the end if it was a final 3. Of course that didn't pan out and when we found out it was a final 2 I didn't intend to go to the end with you. So basically, yes for parts of the game I did intend to go to the end with you.

open group

Big Whore House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!