This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3843 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
1. Were you being totally honest when you made the deal with me that I can return for another season? Bc if you were lying I'm gonna die haha

Completely serious, I wouldn't lie about something like that.

2. As of now you have my vote but I'd like to ask what do you consider was your most game changing move?

The final 7 vote. Approaching ryan with the offer of a final 4 at the final 7 and suggesting we blindside zach and then changing that vote to Wiley. I could have stuck with the status quo in an alliance of myself, zach, julian, WC and Gaia and if I had, this game would no doubt have ended completely differently. I feel that at that vote I took a risk, stuck my neck out and emerged as not just a physical threat but a strategic player.
3843 days ago
manalord
After this season the top 5 in days are Zach, Aly, Gaia, Jake L. and Dave
3843 days ago
dfalc7
Yay :)
3842 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Chris:
I do realize you purposely played UTR and if wasn't just laziness or being a floater. However, I didn't really see you make too many huge moves. You kinda just talked to everyone to make sure you were safe and then voted with mAjority (except when Ryan and I flipped on you guys lol). I'd still like to vote for you though so tell me two major moves you were a huge part of BEFORE the final 6.

Well like I said in my speech, before merge, I WAS pretty much the leader. Everyone came to me about voting, and I was a main factor in deciding a lot of votes. Id say my biggest move was blindsiding SurvivorFan37. I was the MAIN force that caused his elimination. I rounded up the minority (bingo, jake, Aly, etc) to vote will and to make a move. I worked my ass off that night because it was will or me.

I can't quite name a second major move before F6 because my other big moves were AFTER F6.
3842 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm going hunting in about 3 & a half hours at 4:30 AM and will be gone til about Noon, but I'll try to check in frequently to answer any questions of respond to any comments/statements!
3842 days 22 hours ago
Lemjam6
Oh i really like you both. Idk who to vote. I will watch your answers and decide.

And why does the person next to you NOT deserve to win?
3842 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage

Jarrod doesn't deserve to win because he broke many deals, alliances, etc. Besides that, I can't think of why he shouldn't win. He clearly had a physical game, and he showed his loyalty 100% to me.
3842 days 21 hours ago
bingo21

I'd say gaia wasn't as committed to this game as I was (due to his policing internship) and as such he never really had to worry about being a target. When he was busy he deferred his voting responsibility to me telling mana "I vote how bingo votes" so I had free reign over how he voted (for example the night Brit went home I voted Wiley as a throw away vote and unbeknownst to gaia due to deferring responsibility he did too). Early merge I was more involved in the strategic conversations and decisions than gaia was and he kind of just went with the flow and was less instrumental to the plotting of game-changing moves. While gaia played a strong social game and is a very likeable guy, I feel his physical and strategic gameplay does not merit him the win.
3842 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I didn't say I vote how you did every tribal :P only a few
3842 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
I didn't say every I said when you were busy :P
3842 days 20 hours ago
wileycoyote
Bingo: you relyed on immunity so much i just cant bring myself to vote you, change my mind

Stoner: You seemed to hide behind bingo a lot but i still see myself voting you again, debunk bingos game properly and you are garanteed my vote
3842 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Bingo: you relyed on immunity so much i just cant bring myself to vote you, change my mind

With the twist of this season people voted before the immunity challenges. If you look at the votes there is only one time when I would have gone home in the initial vote. So yes I may have won individual immunity 5 times but technically immunity only saved me once. My challenge wins were more about ensuring the people I had voted for did not win immunity rather than my own safety. I think I used the twist to further my game, playing up my activity and making a point of saying that I'd be at challenges in talks with other players to deter people from voting for me. 

So therefore I obviously played a strong social and strategic game to only have had one situation where the outright majority voted for me. I didn't solely rely on my physical game and had my finger on the pulse of the game, gaining information from multiple alliances and making informed decisions. If I relied on immunity too strongly, then I would have received the majority of the votes at multiple tribal councils and there would have been multiple times I would have been sent home instead of just one. There were 4 times (so basically half) of the tribal councils post merge when people could have voted me out, it'd be a different story if I won every challenge.
3842 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Stoner: You seemed to hide behind bingo a lot but i still see myself voting you again, debunk bingos game properly and you are garanteed my vote

I'm not quite sure I can debunk his game. Bingo is a close friend and if will not throw him under the bus just to win an online game. All I can say is I did not hide behind him and I if a lot behind the scenes without him knowing. I know this isn't want you want to hear, but gnats all I have. I'm not throwing a close friend under the bus just to win. I did what had to be done. I made moved when needed, & I formed personal bonds which is why you should vote me. Sorry if I didn't answer the way you want, but I'm simply not ruinin a friendship for a game.
3842 days 19 hours ago
wileycoyote
thats how i was hoping youd answer it :P

im voting gaia again
3842 days 16 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Hi

open group

Big Whore House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!