This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM19 - Semi-Finals

312 days 17 hours ago
Delano
~ Anja Rubik

Thanks so much for the comments, really. I really enjoyed the experience it was to play this season, and I'm excited about the possibility of being a finalist. To have been eliminated in a Taylor challenge, which I'm a fan of, was very difficult and sad for me, so I tried to do my best here. And in the other categories as well. I hope I can do it!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f1f8e40785544f64fd3e02bc9e5096ca/96a5367da514ebbf-9a/s250x400/990f034bc90f85e464175d8343346c17f1958564.gif
312 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you for the comments Judge Malaika! <33
312 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
Thank you Judge Malaika 馃挄
312 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
Jude Reece鈥檚 Comments: Welcome semi-finalists! It鈥檚 been a long road but I鈥檓 proud to see such a strong group of competitors here. I wish you all the best and can鈥檛 wait to see what you have in store for us!

Upside Down:

Anja - First off submitting everything within two hours is such a power move! I appreciate the minimalist approach and it does you a favor this time. The all white background allows for your yellow bodysuit to shine, especially since it looks like your dripping from the ceiling. It was smart to stretch your body to play into the gravity aspects of this challenge. A note I have would be to switch the angles so we see your right side of your body more. You had the right idea this round, but I think there was some potential not released this time.

Jackson - This is such a unique shot. I don鈥檛 think flipping it upside down drastically improves this shot, but it鈥檚 still captivating to produce a great result. Your use of perspective does wonders for you and makes you look athletic while also gracefully floating in the clouds. The stretched out dynamic pose adds to the amazement I have for this photo. I鈥檓 thoroughly impressed with your performance!

V - I was hoping for more from you this round. You look professional and well dressed, but that鈥檚 about it. A full body shot would allow you more freedom to experiment with different elements that weren鈥檛 touched upon. Your color scheme is the highlight tonight in a challenge that prioritized dynamic poses. I hope your other submissions give you a chance to bounce back.

Rianne - This is what this challenge is about. You turned an initially awkwardly posed photo into a masterpiece. All of the details that were once hinderances are now highlights, from your left arm parallel to the horizon to your arched back dangling your now spiked up hair. The best quality is that you look ten times better upside down than standing up, which really captures the essence of this challenge. This is one of the highlights of the night for me!
312 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
Reece鈥檚 Comments
Recreate

Anja - Now this is a redemption photo! The most prominent note during your elimination week from my co-judges was that your background and outfit was to colorful and upbeat for an evermore interpretation. Your emotions are definitely in sync this time around. Your hair covering your eyes plays into the insecure angle and I鈥檓 okay with it. In my opinion, you鈥檝e captured this self discovery look so well and that鈥檚 such a difficult feature to do. I don鈥檛 know if this will be everyone鈥檚 cup of tea, but it certainly is mine. Excellent work!

Jackson - I am so impressed with you! Personally, I was not a fan of your week 7 photo, but this feels more on brand to who you are. This looks like your interpretation off that famous The Shining moment and I am all for it! Your use of shadows makes you look threatening as well as your hunched pose, as if looming over your prey. The shattered glass outlines you perfectly and creates this ideal horror picture. The only note would be to show even more intensity from your face to really bring this photo together. Amazing job!

V - Talk about a transformation between photos! You鈥檝e done more research this time around and this looks like a completely different photo than your first one. You went from a pretty picture to making me believe you were Thomas. Your pose and face alone convey so much emotion to make this photo seem like it鈥檚 out of the actual movie. This isn鈥檛 a revolutionary photo, but this is a great redemption effort to put you on the map.

Rianne - I鈥檓 actually happy you chose this challenge to redo. Last time, you lost points for your outfit/pose being a reach to curtains. You took note and used your signature red hair to produce a solid shot. This is simple, clear, and effective. I think a full body shot could have given you the opportunity to lean more into the wax aspect of the candle, but  I understand why you went this route. This is not the star of this round, but certainly holds its own.
312 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
Reece鈥檚 Comments
Infinity Stone: I thought everyone鈥檚 brands excelled in this photoshoot. Props to all of you!

Anja - This is such an ingenious way to cover the soul stone! Having the three other people be apart of the bedsheets is such a cool way to show your power over them. I 100% believe you made a sacrifice and this is the scene where it hits you. The pose is fantastic and really sells your passion in this shot. I would have loved if you looked slightly upwards towards the camera so we could see your feelings of guilt clearly, but this is still a creative shot. Great job!

Jackson - This is such an intriguing take for the jewel of power. It looks like you鈥檙e draining the life out of these orbs while you mercilessly glare at your next target (This is the stare I was looking for in your previous photo btw). I鈥檓 pleasantly surprised you chose a headshot, but it was the right choice. A small change would be to switch the sweater out with something more intimidating, but that鈥檚 a small thing. The visionary came with force!

V - I love this shot! Absolutely love this! I think posing with a mannequin was a smart choice and gave a fun twist to the infinity stone theme. You鈥檝e aced the minor choices. Your light touch to the mannequin with your head leaning to their shoulder were small choices that helped create a sense of hesitancy about whether this stone was worth the price. Your emotional vulnerability has always been a strength of yours and it flourishes here. This is by far my favorite shot of yours tonight!

Rianne - The trailblazer strikes again! First it was one additional model, now it鈥檚 seven! This is so chaotic with all of the tormented faces screaming around you and you look so poised holding your own. Showing a worried look makes me intrigued to see how this scene would play out. Having a black and white filter works well here since it keeps the background models the same and makes you the one our eyes gravitate to. This is such a big risk, especially in the semi-finals, but you are about to reap an even bigger reward. Well done!
312 days 6 hours ago
SeongWoo
Omg Judge Reece thank you!
You really captured what i thought about the Infinity Stone challenge!
312 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
馃Judge Taylor鈥檚 Critiques馃

Recreate
Anja: OH YUSS!! I am so happy I get to critique your era shot. Due to personal reasons I was absent that week and felt horrible about it. THIS is a great shot. I instantly knew what era you were going for when I opened this shot.

V: WOW!!! What a great shot! You truly captured everything about this. You gave us a great detailed description which met with your shot 100%.

Jackson: Wow, this was an intense shot!! I really liked it. I connected with you right away. You're definitely one to watch for this season. I have been surprised by you time and time again.

Rianne: OH now this is creative!!!! Without an explanation I got it right away!! You keep impressing me time and time again. Great job!!
312 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Infinity Stone
Anja: YUSSSSSSS!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOT! Might be my favorite of the season tbh. You just nailed this theme!!!! I honestly have no more to say but WOW.

V: YUSSSSS This is going to be my favorite from this theme. I am completely SHOCKED by this shot. It is so striking and makes me feel so emotional seeing you blossom like this. V you are an icon!

Jackson: OKAY! I really liked this shot. It may have been a bit spot on but that really works for you! I love your face in this shot. You are giving me next top model vibes here!!

Rianne: YUSSSS!!! THIS is a 10/10 shot for me. I love the obscurity of this shot and how you鈥檝e managed to embody your infinity stone to its fullest!!!
312 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Malaika
Anja: Oh this is subtle yet very striking at the same time. It does feel a little basic but your facial expression is what really captivated me here.

V: Okay so this was subtle af but wow you seem to have been blowing me away these past few weeks. I am truly impressed with how dapper and sophisticated you look here!!

Jackson: OMFG!!!! JACKSON!! I am living for this shot. You鈥檝e embodied EVERYTHING about the shot you chose to replicate. 10/10.

Rianne: Another great replication of the shot you picked for inspiration. You look fierce and I get top model vibes from you EVERY time I see one of your shots. You are proving that time and time again.
312 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you for the comments Judge Reece! <33
312 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
AHH and thank you Judge Taylor!! <33
312 days 3 hours ago
SeongWoo
Thank you judge Taylor 馃挄
312 days 3 hours ago
Delano
Thank u sm! I'm so happy with you guys noticing my potential!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d07a76209aa320a11a508d25ded62d84/195d3806dacfab58-9a/s250x400/fcb09d806e2df76e8fa102cf347e3da8692203d8.gif
312 days 2 hours ago
Minie
Thank you judge Malaika, Judhe Reece & Judge Taylor
https://gifdb.com/images/thumbnail/nervous-kim-taehyung-biting-lips-65o9tytl61zwiuk3.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!