This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

332 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
Anja - Well I’m surely amazed by this photoshoot like it doesn’t take a genius to realize the ingenuity of using pictures of yourself as part of your photoshoot, and bring different versions of you that all serve in their own but also bring together a full picture with your posing and body, I know you were in a danger spot coming into this week however I see you’re putting up a fight and I think you really showed up this week. I just love how everything is complex but also so simple in this photo and the black and white really added to this as it enhances your features. My only critique is I wish that most of the top photo of you would have been placed on your shoulder or something like that so it isn’t tilted inwards to a point where it’s sometimes hard to see but overall such an amazing photo for your brand.

Jackson - I’m honestly surprised you didn’t submit this photo during Saskia’s challenge because this is honestly a work of art, like this is one of my fave photos from you because it’s just so beautiful and the blend of colors really combine into something really amazing. I love the shadow behind you acting like they are the artist and you are the painting, and when you tell me the brand you’re trying to present is Visionary I actually believe you with just this photo alone not even your essay description. It’s very soft, beautiful, it’s also in a direction I wouldn’t expect from you. My only critique is I wish your body was a little bit more stretched out so you can really surround yourself with the colors but really did a good job Jackson.

Rianne - I read your description and I think this is a good representation of trailblazing, emphasis on the blazing haha. I also appreciate how shady you’re being with the other model on fire being your competition, and I do agree with the other judges that it is a huge risk to model with two people, but you’re the clear focus here as we can’t even see the other models face. I do wish you guys were closer together in a way like a nice back to back shot to really sell a duality and perhaps really sell us a trailblazing risk. I also think your posing should be bumped up a bit as well since your face is selling evil, and intensity but your pose is very laxed and slumpy. I would bring your arms up and show that your body is satisfied with your work. At the end of the day though a trailblazer sets the path for other people to follow, and I think you are showing that villains can sometimes win which is quite amusing.

Liu - I think you definitely have a difficult brand compared to the others since the others can use their brand to tell a story while just looking high class and beautiful. I do think you look amazing here, but it’s hard to not compare the others photos and look at yours and think it’s a bit simple. I also don’t think your posing screams sophistication and I think if you were standing and just showing that you’re a rich bitch and show the elegance, or you could have also went the Caroline Trentini route, where she was deemed Lavish, but she turned it around and turned it into a story of how it could consume you. I don’t know something about this photo. I'm very meh about it’s a bit simple, and even though you're gorgeous the posing really makes me struggle to see sophistication.

V - I think this is quite an amazing representation of enigmatic, though I do think the lightning makes it look somewhat more on the child’s puppet show side, I’m just being extremely nitpicky. The masks give us mystery and the way you’re posed makes you think you’re the leader of this mysterious group and you’re about to send out a command to do something sinister. You definitely give me vibes of a mysterious enigmatic boss who is morally ambiguous. I do agree with Judge Garrett that your facial expression should be a bit more intense for this photo, or perhaps you could be holding a mask yourself by your chest to really sell the enigmatic because it could give us an illusion of unmasking but honestly really good job V you models are ALL putting up a fight.
332 days 11 hours ago
Delano
It's so cool to see you guys realizing my effort to stay in the game. Thank you very much!
https://64.media.tumblr.com/304a6913e45afcc757870e9f25c2c016/38ae6c454ee7c3f1-df/s250x400/a0389110813487e035f2a13df2ed5778d0433db2.gif
332 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Anja (Ingenious) - When I collected information about you as a model, I've find it you were the model who was described very differently by everyone. One common ground however is that the majority find you creatively applying different concepts in each photoshoot. Tonight, it was absolutely no different. You being there dressed with pieces of yourself was a really smart idea. It was unexpected, it was creative, and it definitely, a shot I'll be remembering this season.

Jackson (Visionary) - Now, this is a showcase. From the first week, you stepped into this competition, to right now, standing in the Top 5, I have seen your growth and I'm really impressed with how you managed to show what you are really capable of. This week, you have put yet another story for us, we do know how you hate long speeches/explanations but this week you told a story and you really told it fine. Everything really translated into what seems, I can deem a masterpiece. This was a vision, you are a visionary.

Rianne (Trailblazer) - Since the first week, you were able to convince everyone why you deserve the position you are in right now, the Top 5. In this episode, all your efforts reflected thus, a trailblazer - a leader was born. Now, do I see this as your best shot this season? I believe this wouldn't be one of my Top 3 picks in your portfolio. Do I see a Trailblazer in this shot? I for sure would be damned if I do not see it! This is very much how you can be equally figurative and creative.

Liu (Sophisticated) - First of all, congratulations on your well-deserved win at go-sees, I've seen that portfolio submissions and they're definitely a sight. Your brand was definitely something that was most agreed on, based on what I have collected. And it wasn't really a question - you have brought class every time, you are high fashion. This week, I was looking for that extra push, something creatively done in your brand, something excitable, and I don't know if I've seen enough for you with how everyone did tonight.

V (Enigmatic) - Well this one is a story, I believe your brand was really something you could do a lot thus they do have their ups and downs too since again... it is a lot. However, I think this week you managed to really sum up what you have brought into this competition.  You standing in front of the masks, them being symbols, was creatively put. This week was a fight for a spot and you may have had the roughest fight on the 3/4 of the Megaleg but for this last part, you really were able to scratch deeper than the surface.
332 days 10 hours ago
SeongWoo
Thank you so much judges 💕
332 days 10 hours ago
Minie
A puppet show??????
332 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
332 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Again if you are here do not hesitate to join in...
332 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
We shall start.
332 days 10 hours ago
Delano
Anja is here!
https://44.media.tumblr.com/a22f76c323328f5c4aa196ffba6ca235/4b35a4fd51f62aa6-77/s250x400_f1/218c46a5ac6c396fae10a2ee5421f69701b8fe62.gif
332 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome Top 5 to what have been such an amazing two NTM weeks. What a fight for that semifinals spot.
332 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Every one of you really showed why you deserve that spot however only 4 of you will go through to the next round.
332 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get are based on:

WEEK 10 SCORES + CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) = TOTAL
332 days 10 hours ago
Minie
Oh god just pretend I’m not here
https://media.tenor.com/0lgzQGxRbPgAAAAM/taehyung-bts.gif
332 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
I have 5 models standing before me, but I only have 4 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the 4 of you that will still be in the running toward becoming the Next Top Model.
332 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett

Best of luck models!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!