This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

311 days 22 hours ago
Delano
Anja: OMGGGGGG thank u sm šŸ˜­
311 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
Thank u Lenoxx šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
311 days 19 hours ago
coolKat
Thank you Saskia for the booking <3
And Also Lenox for your feedback!
311 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
šŸ¤Judge Taylorā€™s CritiquesšŸ¤

Jackson: I like this shot, I didn't mind the writing as it didn't distract me from connecting with you. I wish I could've seen your clothes a bit more. I don't know.. I just wasn't very shocked by this shot.

Anja: Another shot I am not really shocked at when I opened it. I get your concept and the shot itself is GORGEOUS! The fashion is just okay, But I am wanting something specific here and this just isn't it. Sorry.

Lui: WOW! I gasped when I saw this shot. WOW! Not only do you look gorgeous but this was completely unexpected from you and I loved it! Your fashion is fearless and you look flawless!

V: WHAT!???? I LOST MY MIND when I opened this shot. THIS.. This is what I wanted to see from everyone. The pose, your fashion, it's all on point for me. I love your earring! I am floored by your choice this week. Nothing more to say!

Rianne: WELL OKAY! I love that you took a big risk with your fashion choice for this shot. I think you not only look fierce but you look FEARLESS!!! Your pose and facial expression are really serving here and you took a risk using trash bags. Love a good risk that pays off!

I loved all your shots for different reasons, But some weren't really giving me what I wanted to see. I would've booked all of you but after reviewing all of your shots multiple times I have decided to book 3/5 of you.

And they are:

1- V
2- Lui
3- Rianne

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9f/93/08/9f9308bc7e376b45980c2f293247fe2e.gif
311 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you Judge Saskia and Judge Taylor <3
311 days 16 hours ago
Minie
Thank you judge Taylor! Iā€™m glad you liked my shot. šŸ™Œ
311 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
Thank you Judge Taylor!
311 days 12 hours ago
tast519
Jon:

Jackson: You look hot and like a debonair!

Anja: This is pretty! You definitely came prepared.

Liu Wen: I really like this one too!

V: This is another good one, but I think the previous models' photos are a better fit for the debotion brand.

Rianne: The duck lips kill this one for me. Sorry girl.

With that, the models that Iā€™ve decided to book areā€¦

JACKSON
ANJA
LIU WEN
311 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
I think Iā€™m blind šŸ˜­
311 days 12 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson Yee

- Thank you judge Jon! - starts giggling about "The duck lips"...
https://media.tenor.com/zGBtAI9N7g0AAAAd/yyqx-jackson-yee.gif
311 days 12 hours ago
Delano
aww thanks!!! <3
311 days 11 hours ago
Minie
Congrats guys. Itā€™s so close
311 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
Thank you Jon!
311 days 6 hours ago
Russell11
Judge Jhonaā€™s Critiques:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/201928d1e280738d95908f52ea6235b0/1e805eefbd4d1997-a2/s500x750/2731b5ce2dcc59ca561a49e2d1f226f74d6a28a4.gifv

JACKSON YEE: I donā€™t know how to feel about this photo honestly. I can definitely see what you were going for and you did well when it came to that because I can definitely see a villain coming to a realization, but I just donā€™t think the overall tone of this photo is dark enough for the Disturbia brand. Not to mention your facial expression is kind of throwing me off as well as your hand kind of covering your mouth. Itā€™s not a bad photo in the slightest, but I just donā€™t know how much it fits in with my brand.

ANJA RUBIK: I love this, this is the epitome of what Disturbia is all about. You look like a super sexy vixen but the tone of this is just so dark and moody and I love it. We canā€™t really see your face but you still managed to eat because the pose is giving, the outfit is giving, this whole photo is giving.

LIU WEN: OMG this is so cute I really like this photo. You ate down with this outfit, it is so cute, itā€™s giving Edward Scissorhands. The pitch black background works well for you obviously, but I think the pose also works best for out of anything because itā€™s like youā€™re kind of giving yourself up to the darkness and Iā€™m feeling it.

V: This is an absolutely beautiful photo. Your face is just gorgeous and your skin is amazing. The wings are also a nice touch and definitely give you that dark angel look. However, I feel like this photo is just not giving that darkness and evilness that Iā€™d like to see for Disturbia, you just look like an absolutely beautiful angel.

RIANNE VAN ROMPAEY: Now this is what Iā€™m talking about. I feel uneasy just looking at this photo to be honest, you def understood the assignment. You just look like a really fashionable but also like a really creepy ass ghost and I love it. The outfit works really well for this occasion because it just makes you look that much creepier. I love this!

With that said, I have decided to book 3/5 of you, and they areā€¦ā€¦..

-Rianne Van Rompaey
-Anja Rubik
-Liu Wen
311 days 5 hours ago
Minie
Oh well. Congrats Lui on winning the challenge!

*holds Jacksonā€™s hand*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!