This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Anja - First of all, welcome back! Secondly, this collage was gorgeous. Both your shots were contrasting enough but worked well and effectively together as well. The masculinity x femininity was a good call here, the shots speak not only with the ways you were posed but also even in the smallest details on the way you were dressed, great job!

Simon - Welcome back to you as well! Honestly your "simple" wasn't as simple with how many risks were presented tonight, I think you were more focused on presenting two contrasting ideas. And telling you now that what you did was smart. You were able to make a clear path of presentation, with no zigzags, and both shots were good as well.

Woobin - I am glad you took on the comebacks with just the recent elimination, Woobin. Now, yours were also more personality focus since you put on a very similar fashion style. Your second shot is also photoshoot worthy. The first shot however felt like a paparazzi shot to me.

Steph - Welcome back, Steph, it was a long time. What can I say, I was impressed! You were also goal-focused for the challenge and it showed. Both shots were stunning, and were total opposites. The contrasting ideas were presented well and clear and it did show how you are in it to win it.
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I now have the results of your challenge.
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge will have the advantage of posting two photos for the photoshoot this week.
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
And the top three for this challenge are...
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Top 3:

- Anja Rubik
- Jackson Yee
- Steph Shiu
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Only one of you is bound to win this challenge, and it is you...
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
ANJA!
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Anja, you are this week's challenge winner.
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
You earned yourself an advantage of posting two photos this week for the photoshoot, which is coming up next.
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Here's where everybody stands...
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Anja - 9.5
Jackson - 9.2
Steph - 9.1
Rianne - 9.0
Simon - 8.7
V - 8.5
Doja - 7.7
Liu - 7.7
Woobin - 7.5
320 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot will be posted shortly.
320 days 13 hours ago
SeongWoo
Omg thank you so much judge jerard!!
320 days 13 hours ago
Delano
omggg thank u so much! im so happy 馃ズ馃ズ

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!