This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM19 - HOUSE

364 days 17 hours ago
Minie
V

I’m so sorry if I the themes I gave some of you was difficult. For me when I looked at the list it all seemed difficult. I know I had the advantage of choosing my theme but after choosing it I still had a tough time deciding on the photo that I should submit. This photoshoot was one of the most memorable one for me but every photo in this shoot gave different vibes. So I really had to go back and refresh on the movie and select the most suitable picture. My initial submission was going to be something else but I was worried the picture would seem too zoomed out for judges using the phones but later the more I stared at the pictures and tried to relate it to the movie I think I thought this picture blends in more with it. So I hope I made the right choice.
364 days 11 hours ago
Minie
Lol I’m not happy with my cirque at all I specifically asked the host if I can relate to just the title, that’s what I did on the challenge too. And I’m sorry I literally said it’s the general emotions of the movie..l like what did I miss saying here?
364 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
Vanesa is definitely in danger gurl
364 days 8 hours ago
Minie
Vanessa the unbothered queen
364 days 7 hours ago
icyz
- Steph -

"Waiting anxiously for the results I hope they like my photo as I did. I think Vanessa is in danger, I feel bad for her.

To calm down, I'm going to enjoy this beautiful day and go to the pool''
364 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Rianne CF:

Coming back from the photoshoot I can’t help but die of laughter at Vanessa’s submission like girl…what in the world even is that! I too found this photoshoot challenging but that’s why we’re here to be challenged and I’m happy with what I produced and I think I rose to the occasion.
364 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*Looks around while hearing the conversation*

https://media2.giphy.com/media/NDFkeDvqVQL3lnkBJT/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vf5dlnrixt1qpj4l0nqqzwjjr04fpmjt938axi9n&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

Juan: Imma definitely go make myself a strawberry avocado smoothie. *ponders at her randomness then shrugs*

CF: Mhmm this photoshoot was definitely interesting! I'll be real in saying is that Suicide Squad is the only movie I've watched and heard of so that was perf! The challenge was either going figuratively or literally, some models like to stretch obviously! But moi I'm doing my own thing and triple-checking that it actually all comes together. It's unfortunate Vanessa hasn't been doing well but who knows anything can happen.

Last season's models were fierce!!! Can't forget the beautiful Cong, her exiting right before the finale broke my heart *cries*.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/yw3IKpRejqAPpT8lEU/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pzqrrc9jpt8cq98sh04ro8my3x4trvkrc55n55xw&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif
364 days 6 hours ago
SeongWoo
‘Jackson Yee

*waking up with a lot of voices in the house*
- Omg yall, hello!

CF: People should start using the confecional room instead of talking out loud through the house haha
363 days 19 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Doja is twerking throughout the house*
363 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
*Rianne just stands and watches Doja twerk all around the house*

Rianne CF: I’ve never seen a model have this much energy in the house before…she seems to be having the time of her life tho!
363 days 5 hours ago
SeongWoo
‘Jackson Yee

- Hello everybody, good morning. Doja girl your ass dont get tired of shaking all time? hahaha
362 days 21 hours ago
camell22
CF: I'm so happy that I survive the bottom 3, this week really pulled my leg, so u guess I gotta try harder
362 days 21 hours ago
humanwebjet1
https://media2.giphy.com/media/t3sZxY5zS5B0z5zMIz/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ozw05tlwgzhgaau8ejqt6ef2s4a83fpdocg62p5z&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

Juan: Woopp woop!

CF: I'm so exciteddd I'm glad I got to showcase my potentials this week! I don't know about you, but the score differences got me floored. I'm not gonna say I wanna keep the momentum cause I'm not trying to end up like Liu *laughs*
362 days 20 hours ago
Ajathekween
https://media.tenor.com/VNStD5oiogkAAAAd/doja-cat-dancing-xobardigamer.gif

Cf: I placed in the top 5 again. I LUV IT HHHHEERRRRRREEE

Doja: LETS DANCE EVERONE!!!!!
362 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Rianne CF:

I’m very happy to have made Top 2 this week especially after a deduction of 2 points in the challenge so ranking this high feels amazing. However, seeing all the other models’ photos has got me thinking about who’s competition for the title and I have to say that I’m seeing a lot of talent in this competition. Du Juan’s photoshoot this week was absolutely stunning - I’m excited to see what she brings next.

*Rianne does a little shimmy along with Doja as she’s not the best dancer*

Rianne: “Congratulations everyone!”

https://media1.giphy.com/media/o1ghIr9XLfYx8CmO6t/200w.gif?cid=6c09b952li68z748u5tt84m1hkbjs3itbn5brgydngqobala&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!