This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM19 - HOUSE

373 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
-Liu Wen CF-

Judge Malaika didnt seem to care for my photo. I suppose you cant win them all, though I don’t believe you need a full body shot to convey the message I was conveying, I do still welcome her critiques.
373 days 5 hours ago
SeongWoo
'Jackson Yee - Confessional

- OH MY GOD! I GOT TOP 3!!!! And V won, our bedroom made a great job hahaha, i wasnt expecting this high score at all i am super happy! By the way, Jerard called me Jackson Wang, he confused my name lol.
https://media.tenor.com/T3smQ3rSLk8AAAAC/yyqx-jackson-yee.gif
373 days 4 hours ago
icyz
- Steph -

I knew my challenge photo would be a risk, and I also know about the critics about cropping the photos (I really understand). But for this challenge, I think the photo totally connects with the theme, I totally brought the video aesthetic into my photo, and I like how different it is than usual. Anyway, I stayed in the middle and hope to recover in the photoshoot.
373 days 4 hours ago
icyz
- Steph -

''Also , It's really sad that Vanessa my roommate did so badly in the challenge, she has a lot of potential.

I think I'll make her some tea''
373 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Rianne CF: I’m super happy with how the challenge went! I’m happy judge Malaika enjoyed my photo and I take her comments on board 100% I was late once again and this cannot keep happening. No more late posts…I promise!

*Rianne walks into the kitchen*

Hey guys, how is everyone feeling?
373 days 3 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Doja is dancing on top of the kitchen table*
373 days 2 hours ago
SeongWoo
'Jackson Yee - Kitchen

- Oh my gosh Doja, get out of here! I want to prepare a chicken lunch to everybody! Oh my god Rianne hiii, im good and u my dear?
373 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
-Liu Wen CF-

It is a shame to receive a 6.4, especially coming off a photoshoot win, all that means is I have to work even harder in the photoshoot this time around, hmm.

*Liu exits the confessional room and heads to the kitchen.*

“Chicken sounds lovely.”
373 days ago
Ajathekween
*Laughs*

I mean we are in the kitchen. Might as well have FUNNN
372 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
*cheers Doja on*
372 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
https://64.media.tumblr.com/f793e7ae5b9c3ded5546c549befa9a39/e33076d097975232-0c/s400x600/d9404be3ccc7ac0f1ce89301f17f0715130adffc.gif
371 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
-Liu Wen CF-

That was a struggle and a half for me. I had an idea in mind, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to fully realize it. I wanted to try and model both wedding and unabridged happiness, but unfortunately I was unable to achieve both. Then… I was going to try and model the happiness, but was unable to succeed in finding a good photo that showed such a strong emotion.

I don’t think I will be out, just based on some other photos I have seen, but I do worry I will be in the bottom- which is not a great feeling coming off of a win.
371 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Goes to Liu Wen*

So…how do you think is in trouble this week.
371 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
I do think me and Vanessa are definitely the most in trouble, I do hope I am not in the bottom 2 but that is just my take. What about you?
371 days 13 hours ago
LaCroix
Simon

"I didn't do as well in this challenge as I did the last one. However, I'm hoping to make a comeback with this photoshoot."

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!