This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Beach House

Topic » #NTM14 - Beach House

1564 days 22 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Its not that everyone can win I would pack anyone bag
1564 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
Coco...I’m trying to have a heartfelt moment... thanks for ruining it with your truth talk
1564 days 22 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
You're welcome I'm not here for miss congeniality I am here for the win
1564 days 5 hours ago
tast519
CF: It'll be bittersweet to see Lizzo leave. I view her as huge competition since she's one of my favorite models left, but she's my good friend.
1564 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo: I might as well enjoy any time I have left!

*Lounges by the beach sipping a martini*
1564 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
*Winks at hot guy*
1564 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
CF: O-M-G we could be going straight to final 5 right now! It’s good for the rest of us left in the competition but I’m extremely sad that it’s Luka and Lizzo ;(
Luka is probably my closest friend in here and Lizzo is...Lizzo is..erm a- a nice person and doesn’t deserve to go :/
1564 days 5 hours ago
tast519
Cf: I'm so happy that I'm still here and got called 3rd. If I want to win Next Top Model though, I have to get a best photo under my belt.
1564 days 5 hours ago
tast519
Jon: -walks over to Lizzo- girlll -gives Lizzo a hug and also sips a martini- you know if you leave, I'll cry since I'm an emotional mess
1564 days 5 hours ago
tast519
It sucks that Luka struggled to find a shot, but I don't this his portfolio justifies a save. Then again, I thought the same about Efren and Laith, so who knows
1564 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo: Jon gurl the odds are looking pretty bad in my favor! If I do end up going I'll totes be rooting for you!!!
1564 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
GL Lizzo and Luka!
1564 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Miles CF: While it would be sad to see either of them leave...I personally think Luka deserves a second chance more than Lizzo deserves a third chance
1564 days 1 hour ago
tast519
-Hugs Miles- we both made it after all! Congrats on the FCO.
1564 days 1 hour ago
tast519
and tysm Lizzo. Gl you both <3.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!