This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Beach House

Topic » #NTM14 - Beach House

1550 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo to Coco: Stop lying in the middle of the bed ho we have to SHARE it... don't make me roll over and sleep on you
1550 days 7 hours ago
tast519
CF: Jon: The men in this competition. My golly lort! One minute I'm looking at Jhonna shirtless eating grapes, the next I can't stop staring at Miles.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/baf4c078f54653fcdd4695dbced2896b/tenor.gif
1550 days 7 hours ago
tast519
CF: Jon: Mann. It was so hard getting this done with the time we had. I think I came out with a solid shot. Do I think it's my best? Not really.
1550 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
CF: Jon sure has crushes on both Miles and Jhona. I wonder if he's gonna be able to handle two bottoms? *giggles* I'm kidding! He's totally a bottom too!
1550 days 6 hours ago
Russell11
CF:Who said I鈥檓 a bottom?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/35/54/5a35546e805b0455a8d774fc99f8ed8b.gif
1550 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
*Miles walks into Jhonas confessional*  Oop!!!

*Jhona throwing a pillow at Miles*
https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/miles-mcmillan-gif-9.gif
1550 days 6 hours ago
tast519
Pillow fightttt -jumps in the middle of Jhonna and Miles- it's so comfy in this confessional
1550 days 5 hours ago
tast519
Remind me to never read judges critiques right before going to bed again. Im so sad 馃槳
1550 days 5 hours ago
tast519
Cf: idk if i have it in me to make it another 4 weeks. Im pretty exhausted
1550 days 5 hours ago
tast519
Cf: Ill sleep the funk im in off. I can't let my sensitivity get in the way of me winning this competition
1550 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
*Meanwhile Luka and Bella are doing each other nails*
1550 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Bella: You totally deserved to get a better placement in the challenge. Your photo had such a good connection!

CF: I鈥檓 over the moon I鈥檝e got my second consecutive challenge win and now I just need to not throw it away in the photoshoot again! I hope Luka and myself can make it further in the competition together as he鈥檚 one of the only people I鈥檝e bonded with and can trust. I wish the others would talk to me more...
1550 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
*Bella sits with Luka and plaits his hair*
1550 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
Yeah I agree but I literally won the photoshoot last time with the lowest challenge score so I know anything can be achieved and anything can happen I'm just excited to see what's to come!
1550 days 1 hour ago
Tinkerbelll
CF: I knew I was I going to come last place anyway so I it wasn't really a surprise I am not good at explaining but I will try and improve my explaining about my photo I haven't given up yet and I never will I can bounce back from this I know I can even though I am a bit defeated I will never let my defeated feelings distract me from winning I want to win so badly and this is my dream to win this

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!