This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Beach House

Topic » #NTM14 - Beach House

1549 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
CF: I'm kinda bummed I didn't win this challenge but 2nd place is still good! I can see why Bella won though, I personally think this was her best picture this far. I'm not saying that because I think she's cool or whatever, cause I don't... it's just cause I respect her as a model
1549 days 13 hours ago
tast519
Jon: Lizzo and Bella need to give it up. Yall know you love each other lmao. Group hug besties
1549 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
CF: I literally have nothing to lose. That's why I went all out in my photoshoot! Whatever the judges decide, I can confidently say this is my favorite picture I've taken all season <3

Lizzo to Jon: O-M-G I do NOT love Bella! She's like, um, so... *she pauses, thinking* um - whatever! You know what I mean!
1549 days 11 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Omg *sees karaoke machine* theres a Karoke machine who wants to sing juice by our fav wildcard lizzo or give it up from victorious with me woohoo
1549 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo checks the karaoke machine to see if Coco has sabotaged it before deciding to sing Juice*
1549 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
Bella: Absolutely not. The only reason I wanted Lizzo to stay is because she is a great model and good competition. Nothing more. Nothing less.

CF: Jon is trying so hard for me and Lizzo to be friends ughhh but I cannot let my guard down in this competition otherwise I could risk going home!
1549 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I’m so happy with my photoshoot! I feel like it was a pretty simple and easy going challenge/photoshoot and I just really had fun learning about where I can surf if I ever go to Seychelles haha!!
1549 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo singing on the karaoke machine after a couple tequila shots*

https://media.giphy.com/media/fsgitSdpzc4CXO2Cxl/giphy.gif
1549 days 6 hours ago
tast519
Jon:  Yess siss. -hypes lizzo up and twerks my bony butt-

Jon CF:  I love my photo this week, but because my challenge score was so low and a certain judge will inevitably give me a 0 rating, my chances of staying this week are pretty low. My bags are all packed. I just have to make the most of my time here because I love this cast
1549 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
*Since like everyone hears confessionals now* “Jon I’m sure you’ll be fine, if anyone is going home it’s me..,”
1549 days 6 hours ago
tast519
aww I needed that, Miles. Ty <33 -hugs- We'll make it through this week
1549 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
*Hugs back* “Hopefully all the guys can persevere.. the eye candy is appreciated
1549 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Panel at Sunday, 6AM EST. Goodluck! x
1549 days ago
spinfur
CF: Hey you try taking a tropical photo when you literally have no professional photos taken of you in a tropical setting because you don't live in a place with tropics!
1548 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
Oof I guess this is it for me, goodbye everyone xD

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!