This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1576 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
I think looking at Edward's porfolio I think what resonated to me what his more darker and serious demeanor when he models. However he still seemed youthful and I think with great this great mix I found a great photo that represent him in the best of ways, I tried to incorporate elements I found in some of the other photos so I hope I represented Edward well

https://www.instagram.com/p/6iG-hlOiJ-/
1576 days 6 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
For my first photo I chose to model in a suit cos he modelling in a suit and worked it it isn't black but it's a suit

https://images.app.goo.gl/nJbV2fFFkkg43uic7
1576 days 6 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
https://images.app.goo.gl/EQWJrNFevx23AHFF6

Actually this one for my first photo
1576 days 6 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
And for my second photo there is a sex appeal to hik and this is showing sex appeal while being a mermaid

https://images.app.goo.gl/A1SwjURDSj4ijDyd7
1576 days 6 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
The first thing Garrett and I have in common is that we both take several black and white pictures, although I usually take the pictures from head to torso, this time I tried to use full body (almost, the feets), as he usually does. Honestly, he and I have serious looks when we both look at the camera, showing that we take our photos seriously.
https://i.postimg.cc/ydQKdQRc/Challenge-2.png

The 2nd photo is related to the effects that Garrett does in his color photos, which by the way, I love. Also, that, like Garrett, I dress up, for example the blue-grey tuxedo with a spectacular shine. I really like to look good for a special occasion, like now.
https://i.postimg.cc/K8ps11vk/Challenge.jpg
1576 days 5 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
For an extra comment for the 2nd photo, honestly Garret and I see each other as models but like movies with those effects, really!
1576 days ago
Russell11
So coming into this I had absolutely no idea who Saskia de Brauw even was but now I can see exactly why she won her season and I honestly feel like I could learn a lot from her. Something I noticed about Saskia de Brauw is that she used her body in almost all her photos, whether it was a leg here, an arm there, she was always using her body to express herself. I also noticed that most of her photos were kinda dark, both in the mood of the photo and literally the physical photo was dark, so I tried to incorporate both aspects of Saskia’s modeling techniques into my photo and hopefully I duplicated this legend correctly.

https://attitude.co.uk/media/images/2016/08/Jhon11-771x1024.jpg
1575 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/51/45/db/5145db2311e54add9579851eeb67a815.jpg

Karlie Kloss & I have a few in commons like we both active in physical activities Karlie was taking ballet during childhood while I'm has always been athletic especially boxing during childhood also. We also loved taking stolen shot as I view Karlie's images and with my photo shoot which is just gorgeous.
1575 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Bella Hadid {Winners Circle}

https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/bella-hadid-giuseppe-zanotti-ftr.jpg?w=600

The one thing that I noticed in Augusta’s portfolio is that he is VERY creative with his posing each shot has a unique and prominent pose but he still manages to give that crucial eye contact that is fierce and draws you in! So for this photoshoot I thought it’d try and intake and portray his unique poses but still give that fierce look to the camera showing you who’s the boss because Augusta really made a statement that season and I think I am doing that right here!
1575 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1574 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
I’m gonna fucking cry....my babies all delivered a good ass week. You all DELIVERETTTTTTTTT.
1573 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Will be posting my comments today! Sorry about the delay!
1573 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
THIS is the type of modeling we have been wanting! Great work everyone!

- Bella Hadid (Rubes)
You came to slay! I love the styling, the lighting, the post, the face you’re serving. The color of the background and floor easily draws attention to you.

- Coco Rocha (Tinkerbelll)
I only wish these shots were a bit bigger, but I like the sleekness of this shot. The styling is strong and overall a great look on you. I love the pose as well in the first shot. The second shot also has a great theme and look.

- Efren Perdomo (nahuelaqua300)
Both of these shots are well done and show two different sides of you. The first one is sexy and effortless. The second is all business with a hint of allure. Very well done.

- Jhonattan Burjack (Russell11)
This is a good shot and I love the filter on it. You look great and the open shirt adds a right amount of sex appeal. The face your serving is also captivating.

- Jon Kortajarena (tast519)
Honestly, this may be one of your best shots so far. The styling is sleek and your pose isn’t typical and overall it’s aseptically pleasing.

- Laith Ashley (chris2pei)
Overall not a bad shot and I think it’s solid. I would have liked to see a bit more interesting styling, but not a bad shot for this task.

- Lizzo Jefferson (nateclove)
Nicely done! Lucky is very much a stop and stare model and you imitated this well. It’s a simple shot, but I love the attitude you’re giving.

- Luka Sabbat (spinfur)
First off, great shot. I love the styling and your pose. The lighting is also really well done for this shot.

- Miles McMillan (coolKat)
I love the styling of this as it’s pushing gender norms. You look great and I like how you were open to stepping out of your comfort zone for this shot.

- Nyakim Gatwech (varlto)
The banana is an interesting touch, but I do love the styling of this shot. You look stunning and the yellow dress looks perfect on you. I also like the new hairstyle.
1573 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
9am EST panel
1573 days ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

Nice to see you all again. Judge Marlon was supposed to judge this week but something important came up. So I'm filling in for him.

Models who did submit on time:

COCO ROCHA (Marlon Teixeira) - I can see Marlon in the first photo from the solid pose to the strong facial expression up to the suit you're wearing. You exude sex appeal. The second photo has a low quality in it and it doesn't have the Marlon vibe.

EFREN PERDOMO (Garrett Neff) - The black-and-white filter in the first photo works for you but I'm not a fan of the face and the pose. It feels bland. I like the second photo better because I remember Garrett making everything he wears look expensive and that's what you're doing in the shot - selling what you're wearing.

JHONATTAN BURJACK (Saskia De Brauw) - I love it! You really studied Saskia's portfolio well and it translated in your shot. You exude raw sex appeal through the sensuality in your face and the allureness of your pose. The outfit looks good on you and the black-and-white filter works for the shot. The only thing that I don't like in the photo is the text.

JON KARTAJARENA (Lenox Tillman) - Somehow you look edgy in the shot, but there's no vulnerability in this one. The pose is solid, the facial expression is strong, and the outfit looks good on you. As much as I like the photo, I believe that it has more of a Marlon Teixeira vibe than a Lenox Tillman.

LAITH ASHLEY (Karlie Kloss) - This is a bad candid shot. I was baffled at how forced your explanation sounded just to justify the shot you submitted this week. There's no redeeming quality in the shot. It looks like an application photo to me.

LIZZO JEFFERSON (Lucky Blue Smith) - I don't see Lucky here. The clothes look very unflattering on you and you're not working that "tilts his head and stares directly into the camera" thing well. You muted the pose down a bit much that it gave the shot a "b*****" vibe coupled up with that RBF or what we called "resting b**** face".

LUKA SABBAT (Edward Wilding) - This is an unprofessional shot. I can see a serious face but the serious demeanor in the pose is not evident. There's no Edward Wilding in your pose and the outfit. Plus you didn't tell what are the other elements you incorporated in the shot.

MILES McMILLAN (Bae Yoon Young) - You really studied well the portfolio of the Cycle Winner assigned to you. You look fab in your outfit, but my concern is that it almost went overboard to the point that it could actually eat you up. The pose and facial expression are both strong. The black-and-white filter works for the shot.

NYAKIM VARLTO (Lindsey Wixson) - I see that you did try, Nyakim, even though it's an unprofessional shot and I don't see much of Lindsey here. I don't like the hair style but it looks good on you. The pose works for the shot, but I'm not a fan of the outfit and the banana.

Models who did not submit on time:

BELLA HADID (Augusta Alexander) - This is a good portrayal of Augusta. The pose makes you look taller and your eyes really draw my attention in the shot. Good job.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!