This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1587 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
I'll also be filling in for one of our judge today. Goodluck!
1587 days 10 hours ago
tast519
Thank you Jerard!
1587 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
I will not be doing an entire comment for all of you, since it's getting late already. But first and foremost, I applaud all of you for stepping it up to the plate. This is the week that there is atleast more than half models I am impressed with. After that message given to you by each judge, you did not disappoint us. I will be grouping you each to who I think did outstanding, good, and needs improvement.

Miles, this was definitely out of your comfort zone, and you worked it fine. It felt like you did not study just one shot, you studied each and every detail. Efren, well well well, you studied, you've given another shot, and you did not waste it, I like both shots it resonated well with who you've been given. Jon, Saskia has been dominating it ever since she stepped foot on this competition, and I'm seeing it, I'm seeing you already coming out of that box. Bella, I loved this shot, or should I say most of the shots you've been given us lately, but being late is never a good good attitude to have in modelling industry.

Lizzo, I think the shot was good, but not exceptional, you captured Lucky's go-to facial expression. Jon, I see what you are getting here, I somehow resonated with Lenox, but not ultimately after I see your explanation, you captured me with your shot, I am still not sure if it 100% go with the character you should've portrayed.

Nyakim, I think this is a shot that I'll pretty much forget in a week, you could do better. Luka, I have mixed feeling with your shot, and it's been these since the beginning. Coco, the fact that you were able to post two photos (which you've posted three), I was actually expecting atleast one on point interpretation, sadly I didn't think you pulled it of. Laith, I'm definitely not a fan of this shot, you could've given more and studied more.

Thank you for giving us a good week guys.
1587 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways guys, we're truly sorry for delayed panel. But we won't be delaying another day for you. The last score you'll get is just an average from the three judges who commented on your photoshoot.
1587 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
*Jhona not Jon lmao
1587 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Let us now start.
1587 days 9 hours ago
tast519
Right Jhon LOL. Had me thinking I was dominating the competition! :(
1587 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1587 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
I am now here with the results.
1587 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) = TOTAL
1587 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Efren, if you fail to make it to Top 5 for this week, you'll automatically be eliminated. If you do get on the top half of the panel this week, you'll have your spot back in the competition.
1587 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
I have 10 models standing before me, but I only have 9 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 9 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1587 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
1587 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
1587 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
for representing someone who broke boundaries...

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!