This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM13 - Challenge &..

1799 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
1799 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
With a back to back challenge win...
1799 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
CHANEL!
1799 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Chanel, Congratulations! You just won yourself a +2 points for your total score this week!
1799 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Chanel - 9.6
Bryce - 9.3
Cody Ch. - 9.3
Natasha - 9.3
Valentina - 9.2
Yoon Young - 9.2
Sui - 7.6
Aquaria - 5.7
Pietro - 5.7
Shaun - 0
1799 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
*hugs Chanel*

Congrats, girl.
1799 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Bryce's alternative link:

https://imgur.com/a/WpRAf9v
1799 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Congrats Gals!
1799 days 2 hours ago
SeongWoo
Im sad for Sui :(
I didnt told to Jerard she wasnt able to do the challenge

Im sorry Sui

*hugs Sui*
1797 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Aquaria Palandrani (Ajathekween)
Minus the text, I do like the high fashion quality of this shot. The facial expression and makeup is on point. I’m not the biggest fan of the head piece, but it still screams anti-tomboy.

- Bryce Thompson (Wade)
Although this is a simple headshot, I really do think you made the strongest argument for it in the explanation. You appear strong and piercing the audience with your eyes.

- Chanel Iman (SeongWoo)
With the help of your explanation, this shot makes sense and I love the added complexity to it story wise. The styling is great and I love the black and white filter as it adds to the intensity of the scene.

- Cody Christian (MJFJUNE)
Overall I do like the connection you made with the characters. The styling is sharp and while there could be a few things fixed, it is a solid shot.

- Natasha Poly (Delights)
Not fully understanding how this particular shot matches up with your character. Your explanation is very bland and offers no help in understanding this. The shot itself is great minus the text, but needed context to make sense.

- Pietro Boselli (Tommy123)
I wish you could have elaborated a bit more with the explanation, as it would have made this stronger. The shot itself is solid, but nothing to write home about.

- Shaun Ross (hazbez94)
I think you did a strong job of trying to make the connection and for the most part I can see it. The shot itself is beautiful and speaks to something more metaphoric.

- Sui He (haycsclair)
This isn’t your best. You did try to make the connection, but as a whole the shot seems more like a candid one as opposed to a professional one.

- Valentina Sampaio (MISSimogen)
I love the androgynous feel of this shot and styling. You embody what you describe the character’s style to be and draw the viewer in with your intense glare.

- Bae Yoon Young (KingGeek)
One of the oddest shots I’ve seen in all my seasons judging, but you make it work with the explanation. It draws the viewer’s attention and without the explanation it wouldn’t have made much sense.
1797 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

Aquaria Palandrani as Jean Louise Finch: I’m not a fan of these shot. I think to show that Tomboy rebellion vibe you should have maybe worn some sneaker or do something to show how she normally wanted to be dirty but with this, it’s just a pink dress and a pose. I don’t particularly think this would be something someone would wear to a missionary meeting either this looks like something someone would wear maybe to a gala or prom.

Valentina Sampaio as Robert Langdon: I like you portrayed a male. I can definitely see Robert Langdon in this shot. I think the suit and the background really helped your portrayal.

Natasha Poly as The Little Prince: Do I think this is a representation of The Little Prince, I don’t. I see the suit and what looks to be a crown but that’s about it. It would have been nice to maybe do a little more with this one

Cody Christian as Anthony Marston: I think this was a really good shot for you. I can definitely see the dashing and wealthy characteristics Anthony has. My negative comment is that I wish this would have been a full picture not from the chest up but other than that this was one of your best this season.

Chanel Iman as Jean Valjean: I like this one a lot Chanel, I can definitely tell that you're improving each and every photo shoot. I can definitely you doing some type of labor and gaze off into the distance to see the world for what it is. I especially like how you're looking into the distance, I feel like that is what made this photo that much better and I liked it!

Bryce Thompson as Ben Hur: Overall this was a pretty good photo. I can see the survival, tough guy characteristics. It would have been nice however to see more the scenery because without that this just feels like a headshot but other than that I think did a good portraying Ben.

Pietro Boselli as Perrie from War and Peace: I’m on the fence with this one, on one hand, I see the smart and formal portrayal while on the hand I kinda wish you would’ve done a little more. I don’t see a clear correlation between the two photos other than a suit.

Bae Yoon Young as Santiago: I really like this one, the sand dunes, the horse and even the umbrella all screams Santiago this was another that I really liked this week.

Sui He as Holden Caulfield: I can definitely see the naiveness you are going after with your eyes and expression but it would have been nice to see you go a little further in depth with the character.

Shaun Ross as Jane Eyre: I think you did a good job connecting each element with this photo, I could see the religion element, sexuality element and the gender elements in this photo. Overall I think this was a pretty good photo for you!
1797 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Aquaria (Jean Louise Finch) - So, Jean, or most commonly known as Scout was a tomboy, I actually loved the shot but I felt it was really disconnected on who you are portraying. I would have loved it if you would portray Scout as a whole but I still appreciate you picking a scene, it just did not work for me.

Valentina (Robert Langdon) - You picked the popular Langdon, and that was a very odd pick  for you, I must say. But you actually surprised me with your shot. This really felt like on point, a feminine version of Robert Langdon. You actually got the vibe your character has and you did not forget you are actually modelling as well.

Natasha (The Little Prince) - I wasn't a big fan of the shot, I was actually thinking you'd do a different approach when I saw you taking that pic, The Little Prince, I actually have read it like many times and have the pleasure to watch the movie as well, and this actually felt like a weak interpretation.
1797 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Cody Ch. (Anthony Marston) - Well you can say that Anthony is a very good looking guy, which of course you easily portrayed. What I was intrigued about this shot is how it looks you had a dark and mysterious side when you had this angelic vibe with your extrinsic qualities. I find this one of your best shot.

Chanel (Jean Valjean) - You know what, Chanel, I am starting to be a fan of yours. You are growing really fast and the others should watch out. You keep on winning and winning, I must say I wouldn't be surprised to see if you'd win again this time. This shot feels a very smart interpretation of a guy character.

Bryce (Ben-Hur) - I must say you are probably you had the most exciting explanation every time, sometimes your photo doesn't match up with your explanation, but this week I can say that you exceed your explanation with your shot. It might come out simple, but the hardships he had to go and your eyes speaks vengeance.
1797 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Sui (Holden Caulfield) - I also have mixed reaction for this shot, I actually had the chance to know about the book and you actually got Holden's vibe. You actually got his angst in the shot, you actually look a tomboy in here which actually helped you in terms of masculinity. It was a good shot, but not as good as your previous ones.

Shaun (Jane Eyre) - Well, what a good way to close the shoot. I like how you portrayed the iconic Jane Eyre, you actually captured the main theme for the book Jane's search for love and sense of belongingness as she was an orphan. You got the main theme and you gave it your best, you delivered. Congratulations!
1797 days 7 hours ago
SeongWoo
Thank you judges, these comments made my day really better ♥

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!