This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2144 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
And with that, you three gets to have an additional 2 points for your overall scores. Which I may say is a huge deal. But ofcourse make sure to still do good in your photoshoot.
2144 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
Thats great since I have to find victoria photo like almost 2 hours cause she said she cant find anything good hmmm. At least our group win
2144 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Your next photoshoot will be tomorrow morning!
2144 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
So for consideration with group 1, Victoria would not share the win therefore she would not get the extra 2 points.
2144 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where you all stands:

Dinara - 11.4
Garrett - 11.4
Miles - 10
Victoria - 9.4
Lenox - 8.9
Matthew - 8.9
Yaya - 8.9
Devon - 8.5
Hao - 8.5
Izi - 8.5
Coco - 8.2
Doutzen - 8.2
Shawn - 8.2
2144 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
Congrats, Dinara, Garrett, and Victoria.
2143 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
First of all, I would like to reward you all atleast for speaking specially those who has been active in the house. Below will be your extra points. I said personality is important as it will help you further in the game, this is not only the case why I said that you speak often in the house.
2143 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Extra points:

Devon - 4.4
Hao - 3.2
Izi - 2.4
Yaya - 2.4
Garrett - 2
Matthew - 2
Shawn - 2

=========
Below are those who I have yet to see the personality. You may have some good photos, but it doesn't work like that. You need a remarkable personality as well.

Doutzen - 1.6
Dinara - 1.2
Lenox - 1.2
Victoria - 1.2
Coco - 0.8
Miles - 0.4
2143 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Well all of you still need to push more, the house are pretty dead a couple of times.
2143 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #3

"High School Stereotypes"

Hello guys, for today's photoshoot it is something that your coaches knows of, this photoshoot was featured in Cycle 8, Back to Basics where both your coaches - Lucky and Sui was in and the time where Marlon was also a judge. Today's shoot we would be hitting cliche characters we would see in our school/universities.

So stereotypes are labels given to individuals generally during high school years, to categorize them. Now coincidentally only Lucky and Sui were able enough to deliver and it was their second week photoshoot. So I do hope you can come up with A LOT better performance

To see their performances, just go here:
https://tengaged.com/group/5820-next-top-model-11-clash-ascendancy/forum/topic/19951897/3

Below, is the list of "High School Stereotypes", this time you are free to chose, do note that 2 SLOTS PER STEREOTYPES will be allowed. Once that 2 slots are already taken, you need to find another stereotypes. 24 hours to do the shoot, do state the stereotype you picked. Thank you and Goodluck! x
2143 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
HIGH SCHOOL STEREOTYPES

Prep: Shallow, wears Hollister/Abercrombie. Listens to mainstream shit. Rich spoiled kids that are snobs.

Teenybopper: Pre-teen girl, likes Justin Bieber and Twilight. Keeps up with horrid popular fads.

Poser: Copy "popular" cliques. Would do anything to fit in, despite being fake.

Skater : Usually reckless, skate shirts, mingles with druggies.

Ghetto: Loud/annoying, undeserved sense of entitlement. Often black or Puerto Rican.

Jock/Cheerleader: The envy of many, get what they want, and often mingle with preps.

Nerd: The most picked on clique because others are jealous of their intelligence.

Geek: Not always smart. Many read anime and play video games.

Emo/Goth: "Depressed," wear black. Goths think they're more hardcore and smoke.

Scene: "Happy emos." Have a weird sense of style, but not original.

Punk/Rocker: Listens to rock music despite its unpopularity, smarter than mainstream sheep.

Metalhead: Don't like mainstream and preps, but are quite awesome and intelligent.

Druggie: Most preferred drug is weed, loves Bob Marley.

Creeper: Scary kid that nobody likes.

Loner: They have no friends.

Triple A's: Excel in Academics, Athletics, and Arts. Do community service and after-school activities. Usually ambitious.

Average: They are hard to be branded into cliques. They don't stand out and just hang out with friends. Many high schoolers are average.
2143 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Miles McMillan-

“Goth/Emo”

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/4535796/533full-miles-mcmillan.jpg

Goths and Emos are typically wearing all black, angry because they hate the world they’re living in and I think this photo best showcases the Goth/ Emo style from the attire, pose and facial expression.
2143 days 21 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hao | [https://i.imgur.com/QQeK6xP.jpg ]

Triple A:

For this photoshoot I am representing Hao, the son considered perfect by any parent. Hao is the one who suffers great psychological pressure from his parents to get good grades and to be someone remarkable to get a good reputation for going to college. His only happiness is equestrianism and it is where he can relax on himself and the world. Hao is the one who can be good at everything, even though inside he may be suffering a little.
2143 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Shawn Mendes - Prep

My look in this shot is different than what I’m used to. My hair is styled differently and I’m wearing a style of clothing most prep guys would be into. I wanted to pose in a way that I was both confident and laid back. Sophisticated and a bit of a “too good for the cheap crap” look.

https://m.imgur.com/a/Coy7slv
2143 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
Dinara - Poser

Poser is not just about someone trying to be someone else they are not but also until it is reached the level of annoying. Usually they trying to be a preps or the socialite/fashionista group or even emo. In this photo I wanted to show someone who is trying so hard to be in a socialite/fashionista group by showing too much high class fashion look just to impress the socialite/fashionista group so they know that you know fashion and have a lot of money. but we know that kind of look is kind of weird and annoying to see in school. also you know the socialite group known for their cockiness and fierceness so I tried to be like that by giving you those look

https://blowmodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/dinaradjhires-5-700x1050.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!