This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2143 days 10 hours ago
Lalisa
Devon Aoki - Poser

You described a poser as being someone who "would do anything to fit in, despite being fake." I picture this shot as Devon being this girl that tries so hard to fit the mould of being the popular, sultry, party girl, but deep down is hurting and is faking her way to the top of the high school hierarchy. She's dressing provocatively and she's well aware of her image and repuputation, but you can see it in her eyes that she's sad, vacant and vulnerable and that's why I think of Devon in this shot as a poser.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/37/e8/e0/37e8e0570f750b6673e919ca29f2bae5--devon-aoki-vogue-paris.jpg
2143 days 9 hours ago
patricenka9
Matthew Noszka - The Jock
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a2/0b/5a/a20b5a7310c7924b9e3e931dbb0dbb6f--the-men-fashion-design.jpg

The jocks are built and attractive, flirty, and sometimes mean, in this photo, I'm getting ready to go play some football, and make everyone know I'm the best, which is kind of like me. *winks*
2143 days 8 hours ago
hazbez94
Yaya- Teenybopper:
A teenybopper is youth defined and continuously joyful and happy. I feel this image represents that through the use of colours aligned with the youthful clothing and smile.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/08/article-0-1F776DCC00000578-426_634x861.jpg
2143 days 6 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett Neff - The Jock

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dc/71/ed/dc71edf04a404ef7485bc5e57a1f8add.jpg

The Jocks have it the best of both worlds. They are athletic, attractive, and can be preppy all at once. In this photo, you have a typical jock that dresses well and is attractive and as a typical jock he is always carrying around some time of sporting equipment.
2143 days 4 hours ago
VictoriaW
Victoria Justice: Prep

You love to hate these girls. In high school they are the one's that shine. The loners look past them and the posers want to be them. In this picture, I wanted to portray a spoiled rich girl who is wrapped around her daddy's finger. She loves the attention and strives to have the hottest clothes and coolest friends.

http://hq-pictures.com/albums/userpics/10013/normal_justice1.jpg
2142 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
Doutzen Kroes: Druggie.

http://i.imgur.com/qsDRood.jpg

Usually people don’t think to try the harder ones like Druggie or TeenyBopper and usually go for prep and jock, but I wanted to try something a little different and went for druggie. And I hope my look speaks for itself here
2142 days 14 hours ago
MoooHades
Izi Simundic - Punk

https://i.gyazo.com/8d8b2d058373a2690cefc9807d860bf5.png

When I think of the word punk, I think of not giving a single fuck, doing what they want to do and not following the crowd. I think this picture absolutely represents this because it shows that I'm actually willing to stick out from the crowd, and do something different. I think this really shows me being that punk girl, in a school band, dropping out of school or maybe getting kicked out. I hope you like it! <3
2142 days 12 hours ago
MIchelle990
emo

emo wear black and are depressed and doesnt give afuck about anyone so this is a photo of her modelling that

https://hautespotter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/coco-rocha-Schon-Magazine-sitting-in-chair.jpeg
2142 days 12 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox Tillman - Creeper
Creeper isn't just about a look, it's about an attitude. It's about showing that theres a reason no one likes you. It's being weird enough to steer people away from you.
http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/7843380/600full-lenox-tillman.jpg
2142 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2141 days ago
Jerard
PHOTOSHOOT COMMENTS:

Miles (Emo/Goth) - Ofcourse, the leather jacket something you can embrace with gothic styles, so good job for actually hitting the perfect outfit. Now, for your posing, I am not really happy for it, your right hand is basically doing nothing, just laying there and it made the shot looks lousy. Your facial expression look strong, but this isn't the best quality shot.

Hao (Triple A) - This is a great example of blending in and still looking strong and still standing out. Even though it is full of whites, you still are the main focus. It gives me a lot of Asian TV series vibes, and you were that rich highschool who's not really contented even though the "triple A's". So, I think this is another good job.

Shawn (Prep) - I think this is quite impressive as well. I am not fully hooked in this photo, but it did hit the theme just fine. One thing I do notice again in your shot is that you still looks very uncomfortable. And also, maybe a little bit sexier facial expression since it is showing in your posing, just as well put it sexiness in your face.

Dinara (Poser) - I remember how coincidentally, only the "poser" in Cycle 8 did good, which is someone portrayed by Lucky and Sui. And I guess, another poser did great and it's you. I actually like the setting, the dress, your fierce expression. What I find weird is the editing, the yellow highlights. But it did make your face stands out.

Devon (Poser) - I really agree with your explanation with poser, most of them does feels very empty inside. For your shot, I think I didn't like it that much. It really doesn't give me a highschool vibe, which is one thing you should also consider. Your facial expression is amazing as ever, but I am not really hooked with your shot.

Matthew (Jock) - Well it's actually your thing, the jock really fits you well so I had no doubt you'd actually do good. It feels the very stereotype of a jock. And you did good considering it feels like the highschool jock in a movie. The face could've been better I think it somehow feels flat. But anyways, this is a great job.
2140 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Yaya (Teenybopper) - I am glad someone picked teenybopper, didn't expect it to be you though. Now, when I imagine teenybopper it actually is very latest, and the colors do pop out. So when I looked at your shot, I see just that. I see fresh and joyful Yaya. The posing is kinda awkward considering your facial expression. Maybe a wilder posing would work better.

Garrett (Jock) - Well how can this get any better? This feels jocky and preppy at the same time. And it does feel more of a highschool than Matthew's shot, considering your curious face and your built. One thing I also liked in this shot is how the colors matches with your personality in this shot, all of it popped out. Congratulations!

Victoria (Prep) - Now I can say that you actually did a great job. This feels like the beautiful and brat girl you see in highschool, someone who's the average kids would definitely not like, because they always pick the other popular girl. Your outfit is a spot on, the face though could have been more seductive. But I guess it's still a job well done.

Doutzen (Druggie) - What I find about this shot is it feels very punk. It would've worked better with that category I think. Now for your shot, I am 50-50 about it, I like it but at the same time I don't. Now, the effects used in this shot feels very over and somehow pulled you back. Have it kept more natural and it would've looked a lot lot better.

Izi (Punk/Rocker) - Now for the others, I would've wanted them for actually bring more seductiveness. For your theme, I think it really doesn't work. Your shot is actually beautiful, better than your previous ones but it doesn't really fully committed with the theme you chose. Metalhead would've been a better choice as well.

Coco (Emo/Goth) - I actually liked how you took it to the next level. One thing though is that it doesn't feel very highschool-y to me. It feels like it is actually a successful business woman rather than a gothic person. Which I think is what you are trying to aim for. But I got to give you props for actually leveling it up.

Lenox (Creeper) - And now, this is something I am imagining you of picking. So I am glad you pick this category, your high fashion face definitely would work here fine. I actually liked this shot, a lot better than your previous shots which I think were more professionally done. What you did hit here is the theme.
2140 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Now we wait for the two judges to comment. Judge Marlon is away of town I think till Monday which ofcourse I believe all of us already finished commenting.

Hopefully once the other two commented til 10AM EST, we can then proceed with the panel.
2140 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
Rankings:

Garrett
Doutzen
Miles
Yaya
Dinara
--------------
Devon
Hao
Lennox
Matthew
Coco
Shawn
--------------
Victoria
Izi
2140 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
I've been busy so sorry for lack of comments but I really enjoyed everyone minus 2 in this challenge. Personal Fav is Yaya definitely an uplifting photo.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!