This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2153 days 21 hours ago
MoooHades
oh wow
2153 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

#TeamLUCKY who submitted on time

GARRETT NEFF (Jock) - This is a good shot. You really look like a popular jock in high school. The overall look fits you. The facial expression is on-point. I can see this shot in a sports campaign ad. I just wished you would have cropped the photo much better because the empty space really bothers me.

MATTHEW NOSZKA (Jock) - This is an unflattering photo of yours. You don't look attractive in the photo like what you had said in your explanation. The styling is awful and the pose looks awkward. Only the facial expression works in this shot. You're not modeling here. The photo was badly edited. Overall, this looks like an unprofessional shot. You should not forget that this is still a modeling competition.

MILES McMILLAN (Goth/Emo) - This is a fifty-fifty shot for me. The styling works for the stereotype you had picked. But the pose and the facial expression don't scream "emo" at all. When we say Goth or Emo, it doesn't have to be angry. It's more of depression. The person is going through an emotional rollercoaster ride in his life. I'm not seeing that vibe in this photo.

#TeamLUCKY who didn't submit on time

You'll get deduction for this, Coco.

COCO ROCHA (Goth/Emo) - Finally I saw a high quality shot from you. This photo would have been gorgeous and very remarkable had it been submitted for another theme. This photo doesn't have a goth/emo vibe in it. You look angry, not depressed, which is the main point of the stereotype you had chosen. But the pose and the styling work for an emo vibe. Overall, the photo doesn't really fit the high school stereotype.

#TeamSUI

DEVON AOKI (Poser) - I guess this works for a poser stereotype. The facial expression and the pose of the girl shows that she's really trying hard to fit in. I just don't like the styling. It looks like an outfit for a dancer in a cabaret. I don't think it really works for a "sultry" high schooler. It's sexy without class.

DOUTZEN KROES (Druggie) - LOVE IT! Druggie at its finest! From facial expression to the styling up to the pose. The editing and the effect are awesome. No explanation needed for this one. I also like the fact that you took a risk in this one. Thank you!

HAO YUN XIANG (Triple A's) - The Triple A's vibe is here. I'm feeling the story. I can see a guy who isn't truly happy due to the pressure his parents are putting on him. I like the styling and the pose. Good job.

VICTORIA JUSTICE (Prep) - I'm seeing the preppy vibe with the styling and the pose. She really looks like a spoiled, snobby rich girl. I'm just not a fan of a "deer caught in the headlight" facial expression. One thing I notice is that it was badly edited.

#TeamMARLON who submitted on time

DINARA CHETYROVA (Poser) - This is better than Devon's photo. You really captured the "poser" stereotype with this pic. I can see a lady who is trying her best to fit in a popular group. The outfit gives me life. That facial expession alone makes me want to scream. The only thing I don't like about the photo is the yellow highlight. It's very distracting.

IZI SIMUNDIC (Punk/Rocker) - Ooooohhhhh, girl! I dunno about the other Judges, but I like this shot. I can see a modern sexy rocker chic in this pic. I'm in love with the facial expression and the pose. The styling maybe borderline sexual, but the image as a whole is perfect. This is my favorite shot of you in the competition so far.

SHAWN MENDEZ (Prep) - This is better than Victoria's prep shot. The outfit is very prep. The facial expression exudes cockiness which can be applied to spoiled, rich kid. The pose is on point. I like this shot. It really fits the theme this week.

YAYA DENG (Teenybopper) - So cute! Everything in this shot works well together to produce an exceptional representation of a teenybopper stereotype. I really love your smile in the pic. It's infectious and contagious at the same time. The outfit works and even though the pose is a bit awkward, I think it blends well with that facial expression of yours.

#TeamMARLON who didn't submit on time

You'll be getting deduction for this, Lenox.

LENOX TILLMAN (Creeper) - You did hit the theme. With that face of yours, it's very easy for you to pull this stereotype off. This is an unprofessional shot, but overall, this one really hit the mark.
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Panel will begin in a few minutes!
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, if anyone is here right now, maybe say hi?
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the panel and in my hand are the results!
2153 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
Good luck everyone.
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:
CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) + ADDITIONALS = TOTAL
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Two seats weren't filled this week. To fill that up is first: doubling my score, and second is again the average of our scores.
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
I have 13 models standing before me, but I only have 12 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 12 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
It's someone's lucky day, and it's in #TeamLucky....
2153 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Garrett!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!