This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Announcement of Casts

Topic » #NTM11 - Announcement of Casts

2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
*no one pushes their button*
2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Well it looks like we have to say goodbye to the twins. Thank you for joining! x
2179 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
Jerard, I know it seems kind of like a weird question but can a coach steal their own team member back? Lol
2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Third Battle: Devon Aoki (Lalisa) vs. Coco Rocha (MIchelle990)
2179 days 5 hours ago
Broggo
*Whispers* My moneys on Coco going.
2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
#TeamSui

Devon Aoki - I really like this shot. It doesn't show fierceness. You proved to me that you can be a versatile model just by showing your face only in the photo. I'm in love with your unique look. Your facial features are mesmerizing. This photo alone can evoke a lot of emotions from the viewers who will look at this.

Coco Rocha - ummm, I dunno if you didn't understand the theme, but you REALLY went directly against it. I specifically asked you to show me a photo that doesn't show fierceness, but you submitted a photo which shows how greatly fierce you can be. You could have at least posted supporting statements why you chose this photo. I can't work with a model who can't understand a simple instruction. You should have at least reach out to me. This photo is really FIERCE. I love the fierceness of this photo, but it doesn't fit the theme I gave to you. I'm sorry.
2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this battle is
2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/9Vk8oMupEdfMujLRNT/giphy.gif
2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Devon! You are to represent #TeamSui in the Clash of Ascendancy!
2179 days 5 hours ago
Lalisa
wow when its right, its right!
2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Which means Coco, you are up for steal!
2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
*Lucky pushes his button*
2179 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Coco, congratulations to you too as well! You are to represent #TeamLucky in the Clash of Ascendancy!
2179 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks at Lucky*

Wow!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!