This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Announcement of Casts

Topic » #NTM11 - Announcement of Casts

2166 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
Woo
2166 days 13 hours ago
Zankie16
woo *claps*
2166 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
First coach is the winner of the Next Top Model 8: Back to Basics, it's no other than the #Daring one, Lucky Blue Smith (Neme91)! #CoachLucky
2166 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Next coach is the runner-up of the Next Top Model 8: Back To Basics and the owner of The Antibiotic, let's give it for the #Commanding Sui He (haycsclair)! #CoachSui
2166 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yay
2166 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Lastly, he is a newly appointed one, he won the Next Top Model 5: Fans vs. Favorites, it's no other than the #Winsome Marlon Teixeira (wileycoyote)! #CoachMarlon
2166 days 13 hours ago
SeongWoo
S C A R E D
https://i.imgur.com/kWrBrvv.gif
2166 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
Same
2166 days 13 hours ago
Zankie16
same
2166 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Now, let's go on with the rules of the game.
2166 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
Ok
2166 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
As you can see there are 24 of you out here tonight, but only the Top 15 will make the cut. So, the coaches paired you into two and give each a photoshoot. The judges already gave me the results, which I will announce after this.

Some changes with that, if a pair doesn't convince the coaches with the shoot they've given, the coaches have the power to not put both in the next round, but will give way to other pair to have both in the Top 15.

Original team should compose with 4 original members and one steal.
2166 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Rules for the game, I think should be later. So let's proceed with the announcement of the Top 15.
2166 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
Scared and shook
2166 days 13 hours ago
Broggo
This should be exciting.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!