This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Announcement of Casts

Topic » #NTM11 - Announcement of Casts

2166 days 9 hours ago
Zankie16
good luck everyone
2166 days 9 hours ago
Ajathekween
You too boo
2166 days 9 hours ago
Broggo
*Whispers to Aja* "This is the end for us."
2166 days 9 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yep
2166 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
First Battle: Clement Chabernaud (imprincearthur) vs. Shawn Mendes (carlyjordan14)
2166 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
#TeamLucky

Clement Chabernaud - This is definitely embracing the word but not taking it too literal. You are one with the earth and it's surroundings but you are also giving me model. You are the center of this shot. My only flaw is that you are not fully giving me enough to wow me. I love the face, very good bone structures and intensity but I definitely could want more. But is this enough to give me the power to send you through?

Shawn Mendes - Why hello there Shawn's eyes. That's what drew me in immediately, the water adds a nice touch onto the shot as well. Like I said I don't want you to tie down just simply on the word but bring me something around it. For this shot I just think face wise would have been a pretty shot but then I look down and the body and the arch of the body ruins it for me because now it feels all about the water and you standing in an away pose. It's a beautiful photo but is it enough to go through?
2166 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this battle is....
2166 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
2166 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/9FXwy7h2GLIAzXMVM2/giphy.gif
2166 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
Good Job Clement
2166 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Clement, you are to represent #TeamLucky in the Clash of Ascendancy!
2166 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Now, do any of you want to steal Shawn?
2166 days 9 hours ago
DevinB
OOP!
2166 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
*Marlon pushes his button*
2166 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
*claps*

YAS STEAL HIM!!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!