This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2210 days 3 hours ago
SeongWoo
Seongwoo [https://prnt.sc/j2yplk ]

In this competition, i'm the biggest fish. Since the start, i have no cheers on me. Always tried to do my best, being independent, adaptable to challenges and by my unique style of posing, the most distinctive contestant. For this shot, i want to show all my qualities in competition even being the fish. The unique Seongwoo!
2209 days 22 hours ago
Brandonh1
Arthur Kulkov (Lion)

https://i2.wp.com/porhomme.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/isaora-debuts-2015-sportswear-collection-11.jpg?w=1024

I feel this photo represent Arthur, A Lion. I have been very courageous going from challenge to challenge. It’s been a little tough going from the lower end of the money chart to being in the Top 3 and wining a photoshoot but I never gave up. Also this photo clearly shows Arthur jumping into the next obstacle.
2209 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Jourdan Dunn

I think this photo really shows myself as a fish. I'm being fiercely independent because I am standing strong for women and working hard to make things right. This shows my diversity and how I'm adapting to the situation of power.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GqI3eCblynk/T_5a2K0g-2I/AAAAAAAAXJM/r0Lm9AGk-so/s1600/dunn-15.jpg
2209 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
Jordan Barrett:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/99/58/8c9958e962285189fe5cbd79be9a0d23.jpg

I have chosen to incorporate the fish this week! The first element was hard-working so I went for the Mafia/70s Gangsta look with my unique outfit to embark on the idea that they cold hearted and hard workers! My fierce face is showing that I am indenpent leader of many and with the different materials of my outfit shows I am adaptable! Finally I feel that my eyes show that I am distinctive!
2209 days 20 hours ago
bambinoswag
Augusta Alexander -- https://prnt.sc/j33m7z

I have chosen to represent the lion. I have been a fighter since I've entered the Top Model house, and I will continue to do just that as long as I stay in the competition! As a fighter, I'm always ready to leap into the future and attack any challenge that come my way. I will fight for those who support me, and I show no fear in my photoshoots (aka I maintain my composure and present as a strong, powerful being). HEAR ME ROAR!
2209 days 18 hours ago
Maxi1234
++ ROMEE STRIJD ++

Fish - http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/romee-strijd-photoshoot-for-vogue-us-february-2017-1.jpg

For this shot I decided to do something that Romee normally doesn't do. In this shot, I'm going for high fashion gardener, that works hard to cultivate the crop she works on. Like myself in this competition, I've worked hard to get where I am, and it shows. As a model with little experience compared to some of the others here, I manage to take every single challenge/photoshoot by storm. Mark my words. I AM America's Next Top Model.

Lion - http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/romee-strijd-for-harper-s-bazaar-magazine-greece-march-2018-7.jpg

In this second shot, I decided to channel my inner businesswoman. Women in the business industry are not as well renown as their male counterparts. Which leaves to assume that many women don't get the credit they deserve for being completely powerful. Successful women are also often referred to as undeserving, and unworthy of their title. I think women are all courageous, in every literal way. In this photo, I portray a confident, courageous and brave woman, in a an industry dominated by men. This shoot kind of reflects this competition, like how the women got annihilated at the beginning, but we are still powerful, and we don't go down without a fight.
2209 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2208 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*I will be doing my judging tomorrow! Good luck, all :)
2208 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I'll be doing the panel tonight if given a chance that all judges would comment :)
2207 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
well...
2207 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Arthur Kulkov (Brandonh1) - Lion
If the styling was a bit more dramatic or creative I think this would have been great. However, I do like the action within this shot as it shows the lion’s intensity and readiness to pounce.

- Augusta Alexander (bambinoswag) - Lion
This incorporation of high fashion into your styling is great and I love the pose. You look ready to attack and fiercely ready to defend your place in this competition. The black and white filter adds to the drama excellently.

- Jordan Barrett (Bella1) - Fish
I’m in love with the styling! It’s fashion oriented and the shot still emphasizes on your brooding quality. The only think I would have done is removed the car. I think without it this would have been very strong.

- Jourdan Dunn (Rubes) - Fish
The power stance and facial expression work well with this shot. The styling on top of that is intriguing, however I would like to have seen you do something grander. Something that is more creative pose wise and style wise.

- Kit Butler (waft) - Lion
I’m not a fan of the distortedness of the image as a whole. I get it’s supposed to be crumpled up, but it doesn’t do the shot justice. The braveness of the lion shows in your styling choice and the intensity of your eyes.

- Ong Seongwoo (SeongWoo) - Fish
The whole thoughtful/bored pose is not my favorite from any model. Adrien had the same issue last week. I do agree with your description though and I like how the shot shows you alone at what seems like a party.

- Romee Strijd (Maxi1234) Fish/Lion
Fish: High fashion is great, but when it’s done with consistency. This looks like you raided a thrift store just before the photoshoot. Lose the bandana, the tan purse and multicolor clutch. Facial expression wise I like the independence you show.

Lion: Not only is your description on point, this shot is fire! Lose the text and this is by far your best shot to date. I LOVE the white power suit, the sex appeal and the intensity in your glare. This scream BOSS and you mean business.
2207 days 18 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
CRITIQUES ~

KIT ~ I love love love this picture! In my opinion, this is your best photo in the competition thus far. When I look at this photo, I immediately envision a lion. Your eyes are striking and fierce and something about this photograph screams confident and brave. The photograph itself looks a little weird. It looks a crinkled/ripped out page of a magazine. Other than that, this photo is really strong for this week.

SEONGWOO ~ I feel like being distinctive means you have to really stand out from the bunch. As a model, I think you are one of the quirkiest, but in this picture, you are not standing out. You are doing quite the opposite. You are kind of just existing. I am not really getting anything from this photograph at all. You look like you are 3 hours in, the most boring wedding of all time. This photo is disappointing.

ARTHUR ~ I am not liking this shot at all. Too too too commercial to say the least. I think you took "leaping into the future" way to literal. This photograph looks like a screen grab from a sketcher or athletic commercial. The facial expression is very tense and not modelesque. Very underwhelming to say the least.

JOURDAN ~ I am kind of so-so in this picture. On one hand, I absolutely see strong, independent, black woman. I see the courage and the confidence, which is great. However, I am not loving your face in this picture. Your eyes are dead and show no emotion and your mouth open like that is not flattering at all. You are a GORGEOUS model, but it's all about manipulating your facial features in front of a camera.

JORDAN ~ This is actually one of my favorite photos to date. I don't mind the black and white filter, because it kind of goes with your explanation as a strong, fierce, mafia leader. I LOVE the styling in this photograph, I literally want to go online and buy this suit. You are an amazing model and to completely own the styling and the era of this shoot is so commendable. This shot is exquisite!

AUGUSTA ~ This is a great shot from you this week. I love how to took the concept of a fighter and incorporated into this photo. I definitely get vibes of a lion. Lions can be very aggressive and intimidating and you are completely pulling that off in this picture. The way you're holding the top of the shirt is kind of distracting, but other than that this is a great photo.

ROMEE ~ I do see hard-working Gardner in your fish interpretation which is definitely out of the box and screams hard-working, but I am just not liking the styling of this shoot at all. You look covered up and drowning in the clothes, and as a model, you are supposed to be selling what you are wearing, but the clothes are actually wearing you. In terms of your lion photograph, I am in love. This is definitely a quintessential courageous businesswoman leaping into the future of women equality (or that is at least my interpretation :P). There is something about this photo that is sleek, sexy, and simple which I love. Your lion representation is far better.
2207 days 18 hours ago
Maxi1234
i cant believe winning the challenge saved my life this week
2207 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
CRITIQUES ~

KIT BUTLER - I honestly do not like this photo and I'm not saying it's horrible it just is not my cup of tea. I do feel that you a portraying the lion in a unique brave way but the execution of the shot is not my favorite

ONG SEONGWOO - I've cheered for you Seongwoo and I think you are a phenomenal model. This photo however doesn't give a lot of justice because the photo displays you being bored and I'm bored at looking this photo if that make sense. You want a photo that grabs immediately and makes you stand out and keep going back to. This is not that photo.

ARTHUR KULKOV - My man Arthur you are definitely embracing this competition. Once you step out of a shell and show us what we truly desire you yourself will reap the rewards. This photo does wonders for me. I definitely feel the lion in this shot given the leap and the facial impressions. I don't get the commercial vibe though, if words were on this photo most likely would've tanked it but this is all around good shot.

JOURDAN DUNN - Okay Jourdan i see you I do. I love your story this season because you are one beautiful model and very versatile in the creative department. But for some reason on some weeks you shine and on the others you play it safe. I know from experience when you deliver a bomb ass good photo you are not supposed to go right back down to safe photos. You gotta kill it or you loose your credibility. This photo is a safe photo. But I know you can come  back from it. Just depends how fast.

JORDAN BARRETT - Jordan I always love to see your photos because I warned these guys what was to come with you. I've worked with you many times, I definitely see myself in you and you are stepping to the plate at this half way point in the competition. This photo is everything, the styling, the filter, the pose, the expression. You have it down to a point that I'm just mind boggled.

AUGUSTA ALEXANDER - You definitely have been a performer since the beginning of this competition. I've compared you to Saskia here, I do feel as if you've stepped back and haven't lived back up to that title.  And when you do that after coming in so strong it's starts creating the idea that you might not be able to get back to where you used to be. Did you throw away your shot at winning? I don't think you have I want to see more photos like this. Determination, creativity, etc. This photo fits this theme very well and I just want to see more.

ROMEE STRIJD - Romee girl LMAO when I saw the fish photo legit i was like oomph who is this what have you done with Romee. This is gorgeous photo and I see as to where Saskia may feel as if the clothes are wearing you but I do feel that no matter the cause the photo is superb. As for the lion not my cup of tea and that just be me but putting personal aside I know a boss ass picture when I see one and this definitely is very BOSS-like and represents what your whole description says so well done at that.
2207 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
Wow thank you so much Judges ❤️

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!