This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2211 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, The Top 3 for this week's challenge are...
2211 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
TOP 3:

Adrien Sahores
Arthur Kulkov
Romee Strijd
2211 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
But the winner of this challenge is......
2211 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
2211 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
ROMEE!
2211 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where the others stands:

Romee - $3,200
Arthur - $1,700
Augusta - $1,680
Seongwoo - $1,660
Kit - $1,600
Jordan - $1,560
Jourdan - $1,500
Adrien - $1,392
2211 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Again, Congratulations on your win Romee, with that you get to give a friend an extra $1,000 plus you get to have a chance to post TWO photos for the photoshoot.
2211 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
Augusta xox
2211 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
which will also be happening right now...
2211 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #8

"Merlion"

You’ve probably seen images of Singapore’s very famous statue, the Merlion with the head of a lion and the body of a fish. And for today's shoot we are to incorporate it. Of course, it wouldn't be a complete visit in Singapore if we aren't going to talk about that.

For some quick background of the Merlion, Its name combines "mer", meaning the sea, and "lion". The fish body represents Singapore's origin as a fishing village when it was called Temasek, which means "sea town" in Javanese. The lion head represents Singapore's original name—Singapura—meaning "lion city" or "kota singa".

For your shoot today there would be two different themes which are "Fish" and "Lion". What you are to do is to incorporate the qualities, characteristics, identity of these two very different animals:
- Fish being hard-working, fiercely independent, adaptable and distinctive.
- Lion  signifies courage and bravery, and leaping into the future.

For Romee, you can do both themes. For the others, you are required to only chose one of those. Do think outside the box, 24 hours to do the photoshoot. Goodluck! x
2210 days 22 hours ago
bambinoswag
Thank you romee <3
2210 days 20 hours ago
imprincearthur
How am I in top 3 but last place in the money standings?
2210 days 20 hours ago
imprincearthur
How did I submit late I posted the next day after I got my message
2210 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
You are in the Top 3, as supposed you are to receive $1,740. And since you submitted 7 hrs late you get 20% deduction which made your challenge money to be $1,392.
2210 days 18 hours ago
waf_
Kit - [http://payload557.cargocollective.com/1/22/707374/13444529/mm29-Kit-Butler-by-Benoit-Auguste_1000.jpg ]

For this photoshoot, I have tried to put myself in the skin of a lion. I have tried to show all my wildest side, with a makeup and a pose that falls heavily on my eyes, which are painted in black. In addition, following the theme of courage, I think you can see reflected in the clothing I wear.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!