This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM10 - Challenge &..

2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Kit - I actually like the intensity in your photo, especially your eyes. Not a fan of the crumpled paper though, but I have to admit it did help your shot. One thing though, it is not forgettable. The photo screams bravery, fierceness which ofcourse known as qualities of a lion. So overall you did a great job.

Seongwoo - I do like how you interpreted the theme for the shoot. But for the shot itself, I am not fully getting it. You look bored, this seems nothing special - it is not a stand out shot, which we need this week. Fish supposed to be very distinctive, in your case you failed on that.

Arthur - Honestly, I actually think you would put up yet another too commercial shot. And actually I am glad you didn't. I liked this shot, your past two weeks have been amazing, as your co-models are stepping it up, I am glad you are leaping with them. You are definitely improving as a model, good job!

Jourdan - I am not loving this shot, If this would have been fierce and intense, this would have been a lot better. You have nice clothings, setting, of course fabulous body and face - I am just missing the intensity of your shot, that it seems pretty basic to look at. I agree with Judge Saskia about you playing it safe sometimes, but of course we've seen you do far better.
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Jordan - Well Jordan, I can say that you are someone to look out for as you are taking this competition by storm. I am always excited to see your shot as you always deliver, always bringing something to the table - and this week you did just that. This photo itself is very special, and you look very distinctive and very independent.

Augusta - This is what I wanted from you that you actually missed for few weeks. This is a top model worthy shot. I loved how you interpreted the shot and be creative about it, this looks really stunning! The photo fits the theme really well - the grip looks really intense, and you are as intense as a lion.

Romee - I don't know about the others, but this shot is actually gorgeous. You look very very beautiful, though the clothes are wearing you as they've said. This for me was a great shot. And for your Lion shot, WOW! This was actually another stunning shot from you, I do think you could've done and perform well either way if you didn't win the challenge.
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
I am now here with the results.
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
It's now time to see how you raised/lost some money this week.
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
GAINS:

Challenge Win - $4,000
Best Performance - $14,000-$10,000
Top Tiers - $10,000-$6000
Middle Tiers - $6,000-$0
Bottom Two - ($5,000)
Lowest Scorer - (15,000)

*subject still due to change
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
I have 7 Models standing before me, but I only have 6 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 6 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
With a stunning shot....
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
the Lioness, Romee!
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
ROMEE STRIJD

Money Value - $12,080
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
One thing proven in your performance this week. You didn't need a back up shot as any of the shot would've gotten the best photo.
2219 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Romee, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!