This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2324 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Let see if you will be booked or not. It’s time for bookings!!!! Goodluck :)
2324 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
Ok well first off happy that you all came. I actually wouldn't have mind to have seen both lines one was good enough but if one wasn't good the other was better. With that being said ONE of you impressed me the most nailing the formal AND sports line. One of you nailed the sports line and one of you nailed the formal line and I'd be happy to have you three again model in some of our editorial fashion shows.

Bookings:
Liu Wen (Formal & Sports)
Leila Goldkhul (Sports)
Winnie Harlow (Formal)
2324 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
is there no penalty for tardiness
2323 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
There is, after all the bookings I will deduct some points :)
2323 days 13 hours ago
Montenegro
Yay, I got booked for both :)
2323 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well, sissy boom bah! Aren't you all just a stylish group of models! I loved each of your photos, you should all be proud! However, it takes more than love to be one to catch my eye; I'm really looking for models who can fill out the assignment as well as give me personality and a story with their looks. With that in mind, I have made my decisions!"

Bookings:
Saskia, Liu, Simon
2323 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Godfrey Gao
Just because you’re asian doesn’t mean you have to go with an asian character. This shot would have been good if I got the full image.

- Leila Goldkuhl
At this point in the competition, I’m needing to see you models completely execute the tasks given. This is beyond weak and honestly very lazy.

- Liu Wen
I don’t fully understand the connection with the character. It’s nothing exciting and that facial expression is awkward.

- Saskia de Brauw
THIS IS WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR! Not only did you execute the task but you added your own interpretation to it. Excellent work!

- Simon Nessman
Very classy and I like that you went with a bold color of pants. I don’t like the black vest but overall this isn’t bad.

- Winnie Harlow
Is this meant to be a mashup? I’m not getting the Li Shang part, but I can see the Ice Queen slightly. The issue is, however, the only “ice” part I get from this if your hair. Overall I think this is just ok.

Compared to previous seasons, this one was a bit of a let down. I was hoping for really powerful shots but majority of you failed.

Bookings:
- Saskia
- Simon
2322 days 6 hours ago
tuter32
I think some of you took what I said I was looking for to heart, and others didn't even read it. I think some of you hit the idea of fashion AND sex appeal and worked it. While others looked for one or the other and truly didn't pick either Fire or Ice, they tried to find a middle ground, which is not what I'm looking for. Unfortunately I left mostly disappointed this season in the casting.

Bookings:
Leila
Godfrey
Simon
2322 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
The model with the highest bookings will gain an additional 2 points in her/his score.
2322 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
But before I announce the results. We are going to look on the statistics.
2322 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Basically, there are only three models who are successful enough to book all 4 agency. And I'm sad to say, there's no one here who booked all agencies. Anyways, here are those who booked all 3 agencies on the past cycle:

Laura, the 2nd runner-up of Next Top Model Cycle 1
Ebony, the Winner of the Next Top Model Cycle 2 - All Around the World
Cara, the Winner of the Next Top Model Cycle 6 - The Sole Survivor
2322 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Other winners' results before were:

Cycle 1 - L (booked 1 out of 4)
Cycle 2 - Ebony (booked 4 out of 4)
Cycle 3 - Karlie Kloss (booked 3 out of  4)
Cycle 4 - Edward Wilding (booked 2 out of 4)
Cycle 5 - Marlon Teixeira (booked 1 out of 4)
Cycle 6 - Cara Delevigne (booked 4 out of 4)
Cycle 7 - Lindsey Wixson (booked 2 out of 4)
Cycle 8 - Lucky Blue Smith (booked 2 out of 4)

So basically, only 2 Winners are successful enough to book all 4, so don't you all worry.
2322 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Here is your raw scores (without any additional points, and deductions).

Simon - 7 (booked 3 out of 4)
Leila - 6 (booked 2 out of 4)
Liu - 6 (booked 2 out of 4)
Saskia - 6 (booked 2 out of 4)
Godfrey - 5 (booked 1 out of 4)
Winnie - 5 (booked 1 out of 4)
2322 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Simon, Congratulations! You earned your self an additional 2 points. But, since you all did answer the bonus task you will each get an additional 1 point.

Simon - 10 (2+1) (booked 3 out of 4)
Leila - 7 (6+1) (booked 2 out of 4)
Liu - 7 (booked 2 out of 4)
Saskia - 7 (booked 2 out of 4)
Godfrey - 6 (5+1) (booked 1 out of 4)
Winnie - 6 (booked 1 out of 4)
2322 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
But since, I did require you to atleast speak at the house for another additional point, only three of you were able to perform it. They are: Godfrey, Leila, Liu - you are all going to gain another 1 point.

Simon - 10 (booked 3 out of 4)
Leila - 8 (7+1) (booked 2 out of 4)
Liu - 8 (booked 2 out of 4)
Godfrey - 7 (6+1) (booked 1 out of 4)
Saskia - 7 (booked 2 out of 4)
Winnie - 6 (booked 1 out of 4)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!