This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2483 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
(Yeah but it seemed like you said that those who didn't do full body shots suck for a natural look and than you do a close up so obviously you met the other way around
2483 days 9 hours ago
ParvatiS
2483 days 8 hours ago
epicwafflez23
CF: I really like this look, it shows nothing was tampered with his face and it's just natural and on the street
2483 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
(I agree with Lucky. For the first photo shoot, I want your model name on top of your links, so I don't have to go to main page for your model name. Anyway, I think the video is kinda refreshing. It's not all about photos anymore.)
2483 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
Godfrey Gao
http://kore.am/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Godfrey-Gao-Shirtless-Harpers-Bazaar-Men-Thailand-Spring-Summer-2015-Cover-Photo-Shoot-002.png

(I like the video and it's amazing cause of the fact that Godfrey's clip in that video is his first photoshoot this season)
2483 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
Im Jin-Ah (Nana)

(this is same photo reposting so it shows my name :)

https://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/nana7.png

Also video looks amazing <3
2482 days 18 hours ago
Aydanmac01
2482 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2482 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Results will be today!
2481 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Winnie - I like how you already are a stand out from the competition, but honestly I would like more of this purity inside of you, because I didn't feel anything about the shot.

Lily - The shot was great, I would have loved it if it was cropped - as the full body shot ruined it for me. Your mouth is just perfect.

Taylor - It still feels that you have put your make ups on, but it does look more natural than your other pictures. And the clothing was a bit distracting.

Cameron - While this shot satisfies the natural look, this doesn't speak model at all. But in anyways, you did a good job with the theme, just step it up a bit more.

Saskia - THIS is what I am looking for. This speaks natural beauty and model at the same time. This is following the brief, and successfully putting it in a photo.

Lara - This photo on the other hand, speaks model but doesn't satisfy the theme, this may be in a sense natural looking, but the editing of it makes it look retouched.

Garrett - This shot looks unfiltered, and seems a bit natural, though I would have been hooked if I do clearly see your face.

Kendall - And this is a beauty shot an easy way you can showcase a natural beauty. You looks really promising in this photo, I may say. Good job!
2481 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Simon - Male models must look at this, a definition of a male's natural beauty. This is a simple shot, but it's a simplicity thing for a model and it shows in the photo that you are a model.

Jeremy - This photo for me does a solid job, this looks unfiltered - maybe it shows a little or at least no make up at all, and you looks good on the shot.

Miranda - And actually I am feeling this as well, black & white is also an easy thing to do when it comes to natural beauty. And you just pulled this challenge of.

Godfrey - There's something in it that is likable, and there's something in it that is a bit distracting, anyways what makes a photo good is that it is debatable.

Nana - Just like what I said in my previous seasons, models must remember to "put photos at the right place, at the right time" this shot for me was gorgeous, but not in any way fits the theme.

River - This shot looks really natural, makeups at very least of it. But your facial expression for me is a bit distracting and ruined the shot, maybe I would have been into it if you would have shown a softer side.

Arthur - This photo looks really inspiring and calming. I liked this shot, it feels very light and natural - just like a person in the streets (a model one though).
2481 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
TOP 3:

- Arthur Kulkov
- Saskia de Brauw
- Simon Nessman
2481 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
SO THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE IS

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!