This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2463 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Before anything else, sorry for the delay - as I am waiting for all the information if you are going to change your models or not. Anyways, with that being said, here is the official opening theme for the Next Top Model 9: Dream Team!

Kindly comment your thoughts below about the video :)
2463 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Challenge #1

"Natural Beauty"

For the start of the season, it would be a great start for one of the basics (but one of the hardest) to pull off - the Natural shots. Yes, I don't want to see a lot of make up (no make up if possible). I want you to start this competition being confident with your self even without heavy makeups on.

So, basically you are to find a photo of your models having the least (or none) makeup on and perform a beauty shot. Keep it simple us possible, I don't want to see an over-the-top makeup or anything that will not be looking natural at all.

You have 24 hours to do the shoot, and don't forget to watch and comment your thoughts about the video.

Goodluck :)
2462 days 22 hours ago
Carvalho
*laughs inside*

http://imgur.com/a/oJ2To

Confessional

*This hoes doesn't know what a "beauty shoot" means like full body images, wtf, go home losers"
2462 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
(Even though we can't hear your confessionals what kind of fucked Up English was that)
2462 days 20 hours ago
Carvalho
i'm from russia sorry my english
2462 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
(Love the video!)
2462 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
(In further advance can you guys put your names on top before links so that we know who's who. Loved the video.)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!