This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM9 - Challenge &..

2481 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
SASKIA!
2481 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Saskia, for winning the very first challenge, for your prize you are to have an advantage for your next challenge! Anyways, here's where you all stands:
2481 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
CHALLENGE SCORES:

Saskia - 9.7
Simon - 9.4
Arthur - 9.2
Kendall - 9
Miranda - 8.8
Jeremy - 8.7
Godfrey - 8.6
Lara - 8.5
River - 8.5
Cameron - 8.4
Lily - 8.4
Garrett - 8.3
Nana - 8.3
Taylor - 8.3
Winnie - 8.3
2481 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoots will be tommorow, so Goodluck!

I would like to see you speak your thoughts in your wonderful house!
2481 days 19 hours ago
Carvalho
I did not make top3

*roll eyes*
2481 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
I'm confused... but ok
2480 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #1

"Black"

Hello guys for your first photoshoot that will be judged by our wonderful judges - anyways, you are here today for your shoot, which is called - "Black". The title says it all, you are to wear black clothings/apparel in your photo. As for the photo, we hope not to see a paparazzi shot (stolen or those celebrity shots). Be trendy, be classy - be the Next Top Model.

As for judges request, you must put your names on top before you send in the links for your photo.

You have 24 hours to do the shoot, failure to do so will cause you some deductions - Goodluck!
2480 days 16 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Jeremy Dufour:

I would like to say for my photo, that with the theme of "Black" I took a symbolic approach by recognizing the power and authority which is emitted by the color black. Black is associated with mystery and fear, effectively being shown in this picture by myself and the title "Lost in Time" which represent isolation and an unknown future. Black can also give perspective to our lives but can cloud vision and reality, leading to why I chose the idea for the picture to not be perfectly clear and somewhat of a blur or old feel to it. Black is more than just a color, it's poetic.

http://www.sight-management.com/uploads/models/000/227/498/original/large1488990603a897423f116a7e55c1fc3c95314b82eb.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!