This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvF - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » FvF - Challenge &..

3542 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
3 MORE
3541 days 13 hours ago
hobo232
Gisele Bundchen: Silver

silver was very difficult to find for my photo. i think i had the hardest color of them all.
but i think i managed to get a great shot :)

http://postimg.org/image/8s7ly1k6b/
3541 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3540 days 22 hours ago
tuter32
I would like to wish everyone good luck on staying in the game!

Francisco-Very serious, very sexy, very fashionable, and very red! Great shoot! I even love the shadow that was left in, in the background I know a lot of people take shadows out, and normally I agree but this just makes it look so much cooler with the seriousness that you posses in the shoot.
Score:9.4

Candice-This was a very, very big risk. Because of the nature and the clashing bag. I saw the orange as more of a yellow though. So when you take in the clashing bag color, and I call it clashing because it took away attention from the what was supposed to be Orange clothes. I liked that the background was in nature with other people though! So that is one saving grace from you getting a completely bomb score.
Score-5.6

Simone-STELLAR! So much beauty in one picture. That dress is AMAZING. I even caught a glimpse of some violet shoes. Good job making sure that was in there. I dont have a lot to say because there wasnt a lot wrong with it! Good job!
Score:9.8

Coco-I dont know if you know what a "Glamazon" is but its a woman who is a beautiful warrior. And thats what you look like in this picture. Your hair is wild which for this just makes it so much sexier.  Although I feel like your body posture was a bit awkward its still a great shot!
Score:7.8

Cara-I feel like your trying really hard to be too sexy. And when you try to be sexy it fails. But I like the outfit and the background. Both really good assets to your photoshoot. Good job.
Score:7.2

Tyra-I agree that this was a risk. And the prompt said that this week is primarily about your fashion. But who cares?! Yellow is in the picture and you are wearing it! Just on your hands! You look super sexy, you look so perfect you almost look fake! Bravo to you for an amazing shoot in my opinion!
Score:9.7

Ray-When someone says there photo is a risk I instantly get nervous for them. But you worked it! Cut little outfit, hair is on point, face is a bit strange but ill roll with it! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smoke effect!
Score:8.8

Zac-I thought this was really plain and you had a lot of room to go with here. Yea you went for the basic white dress shirt. I wish you wouldve gone for something a little more riskier or even sexier. Remember sex sells! Other than that pretty good shoot, hair was good, but for me the outfit was kinda bland.
Score:6.9

Gisele-You have the same problem Candice did with a clashing purple object. When you have a kind of quote unquote boring color like Silver, and you use a bright obnoxious for say color like Purple you lose attention from the Silver outfit. And its hard enough for silver to be looked at in general. I think that the purple boa was a bad call. I do however like the silver dress/skirt thing. And the background of you getting out of a limo was great!
Score:7.5

Doutzen-The pink lingerie was a big risk in my opinion. Because lingerie is such a risque thing to do in this competition because you dont know where the judges stand on it. Know what I mean? But however since I am The All Knowing Of Sex Appeal, this is GREAT! You did fabulous! If the other two give you bad scores, I hope my score will help you out! Great job!
Score:9.3
3540 days 22 hours ago
tuter32
Overall I think this was a great week guys! Good luck to everyone
3540 days 22 hours ago
wileycoyote
you missed me....
3540 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
I missed Marlon:

Marlon:DAMN! That scruffy beard, that vest. The outfit is on POINT. You look good, you look fine, i dont see many flaws. Great job!
Score:9.6
3540 days 16 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow lowest friggin score wtf ?
3540 days 15 hours ago
hobo232
my color was prob the worst of the bunch. i think i should get some more credit then i have. hopefully i get better from carly
3540 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Overall, I think you all did pretty well! Some stood out more than others, but only a few of you were off your game this week.

Here are my thoughts on this week's photoshoot:

Candice - I LOVE this! It’s orange, but it’s also HIGH FASHION! Great job! The pose and the look is just gorgeous!

Coco - High fashion and gorgeous! Stunning! Great job!

Doutzen - Gorgeous! I love this color on you! It suits you VERY well! It’s sexy and alluring!

Francisco - This is a decent photo. Not exactly high fashion, but it’s red so I’ll give you that. I think you could have done better, but overall it’s not terrible.

Gisele - Excellent! LOVE the purple mixed with the silver! Again, stunning photo!

Izzy - Very beautiful shot! You looks stunning, but the color is everywhere in this photo. It’s a bit too much, but overall it’s a good job.

Marlon - YES!! PERFECTION!!! I don’t think I have anything else to say except great job!

Ray - It is a risk! I like the smokey, 1930’s vibe going on in this shot. The wide eyes and open mouth aren’t appealing and the dark scarf is a bit much. Yet, I love the shade of blue! It suits your blonde hair. Overall, good job!

Simone - So beautiful! I love this color on you! My only thing would be, I wish it was more high fashion. But, overall it’s a great look!

Tyra - Is that yellow bird poop on your hands? I mean you certainly took the biggest risk this week, but I’m not a fan. It’s odd and the head piece is too distracting.

Zac - Handsome and dashing as ever! You are just stunning and the white shirt suits you. I just wish this was more high fashion.
3540 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
My scores for this week's photoshoot:

Marlon - 10
Gisele - 9.9
Candice - 9.8
Doutzen - 9.6
Coco - 9.4
Ray - 8.9
Simone - 8.7
Izzy - 8.4
Francisco - 8.2
Zac - 8.2
Tyra - 7.6
3540 days 6 hours ago
hobo232
thanks so much carly :) so happy someone appreciated my photo. definitely shows how different peoples opinions are.
3540 days 3 hours ago
rahrah
Wow I'm happy high scores thanks guys.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!