This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvF - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » FvF - Challenge &..

3543 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
wow bottom 2, thought my picture was good enough to compensate my challenge score...
3543 days 1 hour ago
ashketchyum
If I have a challenge score I would have been higher but still I'm happy I'm on Top 10!!!
3543 days ago
NovaScotiaChic
finally got me a 1st place so happy
3542 days 9 hours ago
Kaushal
Wow, I am shocked! I took a risk and hoped it paid off
Some people here don't even take risks, it isn't week 1! Hopefully there is some kind of comeback because ik I'm better than this
3541 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
i find my comment to be very valid. the points need to be more evenly distributed. maybe you're not used to speaking to people with a college education. idk! but i didn't say anything about Candice and i didn't say the challenge was stupid either. the challenge itself was fine - how it was scored was not. and im most certainly allowed to express my opinion and was not rude at all about it.
3541 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
^ that's in response to comments on page 1 of this forum btw because i just noticed people being dramatic

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!