This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvF - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » FvF - Challenge &..

3517 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
|| CHALLENGE ||

"HOW POPULAR ARE YOU IN SOCIAL MEDIA?"

This time, It's up to social media to vote for you. I will post a photo wherein you received your highest placing so far, and you'll all be using #Hashtags for ex. #CocoRocha, you need to spam to vote or spam to minus someone by giving them negative critiques. That will last until the blog ended. If the blog will have a placed higher than 19 (that was the record of Cycle 3) the highest placer will be the challenge winner PLUS he/she will have +3 points in the NEXT PHOTOSHOOT and the second & third placer will each have +1 point.

I will post the blog this day too. Goodluck!
3517 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
SOME GUIDELINES ARE POSTED THERE. MAKE SURE TO READ IT BEFORE SPAMMING.
3517 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
This blog is an example, this is the blog that was placed 19th spot:
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Jerard/5117345/who-deserves-best-photo-11
3517 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
3517 days ago
wileycoyote
spam...
i cant :/
3516 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
= THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED =
3516 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Cycle 5 receive a NEW RECORD! The blog placed 11th! So the winner will get additional +5 points.
Based on your performance this is the points you've garnered:
Candice - 54
Coco - 31
Francisco - 14
Zac - 13
Izzy - 6
Gisele - 4
Simone - 4
Doutzen - 0
Marlon - 0
Ray - 0
Tyra - 0
3516 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
But since the Challenge Score is only 10% of your final scores, I get the 10% of it, but mostly of you just have 0.74, so for the efforts of others I all gave you +3 here's the final score.

Final Score:
Candice - 15 (+5 for challenge win and breaking record)
Coco - 9.5 (+1)
Francisco - 6.6 (+1)
Zac - 6.4 (+1)
Izzy - 4.1
Gisele - 3.4
Simone - 3.4
Doutzen - 0
Marlon - 0
Ray - 0
Tyra - 0

And also, Coco, Francisco and Zac have +1 for their efforts on having 10 points above. Congratulations, a huge lead for Candice, well done!
3516 days 14 hours ago
wileycoyote
:/ hope i dont go home cause of this
3516 days 13 hours ago
hobo232
Ya this was a very stupid challenge.  Not everyone has time  to sit around messaging people to come and comment for them and and even if you do  there's no guarantee that they are gonna comment.  Also if people can only comment one time  if someone you know already commented for someone else then you're sol. Guess I'll just have to get a good photo.  :)

Good luck this week everyone :).
3516 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Clearly this Candice person doesn't have a life
*Takes my seat*
Now, Shall we move onto the main challenge to see who is actually the best because we all know that this bitch who thinks they claimed Top Spot won't last long if we go to the challenge.
3516 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
also not quite fair on the point situation - i have more than double the pts of francisco and zac but still get only a +1 ??? that wasn't worth it. part of that blog being a top blog is because of me and i get a cute lil +1? i wont bother next time :( thanks?
3516 days 10 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
i have a life i actually only spammed maybe 15 mins and only peeps on my friends list and my frat :P
3516 days 10 hours ago
rahrah
Ok i find what people saying rude and I see it as a bit of Jealousy. Candice had chosen to spam and good for her she won and is probs safe this week. The people who didn't that was your fault. Don't get angry at Jerad because it was a stupid challenge because it wasn't, it was interesting and different. With Candice don't get angry at her, she put effort in and that got her saved.
3516 days 10 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
thx Francisco i agree
3516 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Francisco hun, I've tried so hard to keep my hands from typing but people like you drive me to that point where I'm forced to respond. Instead of being a sheep and following whatever Candice tells you to do instead you could sit down and shut the hell up. I don't like either you or Candice and I don't care if that comes off as "Jealousy" to you because at the end of the day the only person I'm here for is me and if you're going to throw the jealousy card at me then atleast make it accurate because it pisses me off when people like you come at me with such random things that they can't back up with a simple sentence. Now if you don't mind, I have more important things to do instead of replying to people who are worthless when compared to my existence x

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!