This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

334 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #4

"Augusta Alexander"

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExM2E3ZTEyZDkwNDQ3MDA5NjQ4ODk5YWI5MzRlZTJhMDE4ZTZlMGIzMyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX2dpZklkJmN0PWc/1xoFNvVc3qCO4mzDG2/giphy.gif

Hello Top 10, and welcome to your first pairs challenge and fourth challenge overall. Your task today is a tribute to the Next Top Model, Cycle 10: The Apprentice Winner, Augusta Alexander! This challenge will also be judged by our very own Judge Garrett.

For today's challenge, you're gonna be in pairs. If you've attended the very last panel, 'til the end, the pairs were announced early. Nonetheless, you have to work harder, communication is the key as well. Your task today is to be the entrepreneur of your OWN BRAND.

Well, for today's challenge, you are to come up with a PRODUCT (shoes, bags, clothes, etc.), an ORIGINAL NAME (you can not use any popular ones like LV, Chanel, etc.) and a POSTER (that will involve the name of the product, and a 2 person collage: you and your partner's photo).

Coherence, Communication, and Cooperation are the 3C's you will be needing. Discuss "who's who", only one of you will be posting the collage and discussing your brand, so think about it. I'll be posting the FAQs for the Pairs/Groups challenges.

You have 36 HOURS to complete the task. Below are your pairings. Goodluck!
334 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
FAQs for Pair/Group Challenges:

1.) I have talked to my teammate/s, is that enough for me to avoid deductions?
- NO. The least thing you could do is to find yourself a photo and submit it to your teammate/s.

2.) My teammate/s did not talk to me and my time is running out, what should I do?
- Post your own creation of a collage with both of your member/s on it. Remember, they will still be getting deductions because they did not submit their own photo.

3.) One of my team member/s chose to submit individually, what will we do?
- You must still pursue the collage with your original member/s and pick the photo for the one who submitted individually. Only the member who submitted individually will get a deduction, failure to submit a  complete-members collage will deduct the whole team/pair.

4.) We are late because my teammate/s did not message/reply quicker?
- Late submission is late submission.
334 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
PAIRS:

- Anja (Delano) and Liu (coolKat)
- Doja (Ajathekween) and Rianne (Rubes)
- Jackson (SeongWoo) and Tais (justdiana_)
- Juan (humanwejet1) and Woobin (camell22)
- Simon (LaCroix) and V (Minie)
333 days 9 hours ago
Minie
Simon and V breaks the awkward silence. 😋

Brand : Veautiful by Simon & V
Tagline: It’s never too Vintage
Veautiful is your one-to-go fashion brand for formal Vintage men's clothes. Our aim is to capture the essence of Class & Elegance. Our brand does not stop at helping you pick out the most suitable suit for you. As we provide a range of accessories to fit your Vintage Dream. While we bring you styles  from classical eras, we still manage to be up-to-date with the latest trends. With our aid, you will look quite glamorous and on top of your fashion game.

https://imgur.com/a/SwR6zu1
333 days 8 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson Yee and Tais AraĂşjo presents:

TAYEE’S Head Accessories
https://i.imgur.com/mHNAinV.gif
(https://i.imgur.com/mHNAinV.png )

Our brand aims to bring abundance in general headwear.
Combining sophistication and versatility, Tayee's seeks to bring a new concept to the industry with extravagant and minimalist concepts.

Tayees is the combination of Tais power and Yee's (Jackson) versatility.

We hope you enjoy!
333 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
~ Doja Cat x Rianne Van Rompaey ~

🖤LATEX LOUNGE🖤

⚫️Seductive. Sensual. Sexy.⚫️

⬛️Everything Latex⬛️

https://imgur.com/a/DCLulfe

Latex Lounge is a new brand that we bring to you where our clothing is made from latex. Starting with female latex clothing we are opening the company with these latex bodysuits and if our these outfits are deemed successful with Judge Garrett we would look to design many more different styles of clothing using latex fabric - even for men! Our hope is to bring something a little different, a little edgy and a little naughty to the world of fashion because who else is going to if not us!
333 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
~ Kim Woobin and Du Juan ~

Introducing ElegaEdge: Redefine Professionalism with Flair!

In the fast-paced world of business, where first impressions matter, ElegaEdge is here to revolutionize your professional wardrobe. Our stylish coats blend the perfect balance of sophistication and contemporary flair, making them a must-have for every business person who wants to make a statement.

ElegaEdge understands that professionalism doesn't have to mean sacrificing personal style. Our coats are meticulously designed with sleek lines, exquisite tailoring, and attention to detail that exude elegance. Whether you're attending a high-stakes meeting, networking at a corporate event, or presenting in the boardroom, ElegaEdge coats will make you stand out as a true trendsetter.

Choose ElegaEdge and step into a world where professionalism and flair coexist harmoniously. It's time to make a bold fashion statement while maintaining the highest standards of business etiquette. With ElegaEdge, you can confidently conquer the corporate landscape, leaving a trail of inspired professionals in your wake.

ElegaEdge: Redefine Professionalism with Flair – because success is not just about what you achieve but also how you present yourself to the world.

https://i.imgur.com/HdtPGTF.jpeg
333 days 5 hours ago
Delano
Anja Rubik & Liu Wen for RUWENJI
https://i.imgur.com/erIu0bz.png

RUWENJI originates from an anagram of the letters in the name ANJA RUBIK + LIU WEN.
Ruwenji is also pronounced with the word diamond in Chinese "ZuĂ nshĂ­".

We seek to bring elegance and sophistication with our jewelry.
333 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
—-Closed—-
333 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

Anja (Delano) and Liu (coolKat): “RUWENJI” is a brand that focuses on “elegant” and “sophisticated” jewelry. Regarding your photos, I believe both of you did a pretty good job. I can no doubt see this being an ad campaign for a jewelry line. I love the contrast of silver and gold, not that you guys did that intentionally, or you may have. I am very picky, so I do not necessarily like Anja’s eyepiece, but it does not throw the photo or negatively impact it. For some, it could draw them more into the picture. Overall, Anja and Liu, I believe you did a great job. 

Doja (Ajathekween) and Rianne (Rubes): “Latex Lounge” is a brand that focuses on clothing made from Latex. I love the idea primarily because Latex is becoming increasingly popular today and can go very good or bad depending on how it’s placed together. In terms of your photo, I love the concept. It’s pretty evident that the Latex is the primary focus of the shot, so no worries there. My only critique is the cohesiveness in terms of similar photos. I can be a very picky judge, and details are everything, so my critique for this will have to be that I wish the background chosen were alike, either both backgrounds being white or if you guys were going to go the vibrant color route which Doja did with the green so details are everything and something that simple could throw off an ad campaign but other than that I love the poses, as I mentioned earlier the Latex is there and a focus. 

Jackson (SeongWoo) and Tais (justdiana_): “Tayee’s Head Accessories” is a head accessory line for males and females. In terms of your photo, this is a great photo. I also see the cohesiveness here with your picture; it looks like one single shot with the two of you. I also love the variety you guys are showing with your head accessories. Tais is modeling one type primarily for the women, and Jackson is modeling another for the men. I also want to comment on the pose and facial expression. Despite this not being a full-body photo, I love the fact that your facial expressions are very similar. Jackson looking at the camera and Tais not could be viewed by some as a bad thing or a risk; however, I like it. It adds another layer to the photo, which is excellent. 

Juan (humanwejet1) and Woobin (camell22): “ElegaEdge” is a brand that focuses on coats and wants to “redefine professionalism.” I love the idea. I think it was very thought out and very well explained. I am not the biggest fan of the final photo, and I think it mainly has to do with the editing, which looks very copy and paste. I would have liked to see a little more cohesiveness, which could be a lack of communication or photos. I am unsure the background who or what the building in the background originated from, but it doesn’t do the picture any justice. If it were me, I would have just submitted a collage of these two photos rather than edit these the way they are. Woobin, the jacket is a focus here; however, Juan, the coat looks more like an accessory than a main staple piece since that’s what you’re selling here. 

Simon (LaCroix) and V (Minie): “Veautiful” is a men’s clothing line that sells suits and other accessories. In terms of your photos, I love the cohesiveness and similarities between your photos. I also love that Simon is giving more of a semi-casual look with the suit jacket and jeans, whereas V is providing a more formal look with the whole suit. I also want to highlight the scenery, and the dark sky, in both of your shots, and the facial expressions are very similar, so overall, this was good.
332 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
I am here with the results.
332 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Unfortunately, I also have been notified that Tais didn't participate in this pairs' challenge at the slightest of "The least thing you could do is to find yourself a photo and submit it to your teammate/s."

On that note, her official score would be the pair's score minus 2 point deduction.
332 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
I must say, I was quite impressed on your pairs' challenge and here's to looking for more of those as we go along.
332 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Here are Judge Garrett's Top 3 pairs...
332 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Top 3 pairs:

- Anja and Liu
- Jackson and Tais
- Simon and V

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!