This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pearl Island Apps

Topic » Pearl Island Apps

4045 days 11 hours ago
SamanthaEvil
Username - SamanthaEvil

Color Level - Green

Time Zone- EST

How Active are You? - I am active, and inactive sometimes

Why you want to Play this game? -  ITS FUN AND, just let me win >:)

Why you think you can win? - I am going to burn those luusios

Why should I pick you to be a castaway? - You wont regret it >:)

Name three things that describe your gameplay - Strategic, Manipulative, Friendly

Additional Comments - I am a fabulous!
4045 days 9 hours ago
cole225
Username - cole225

Color Level - yellow

Time Zone- est

How Active are You? - super active

Why you want to Play this game? - i think i will be fun

Why you think you can win? - because i'm AWESOME

Why should I pick you to be a castaway? - because like i thould you i'm AWESOME

Name three things that describe your gameplay -  strategic physical,social

Additional Comments -non
4045 days 9 hours ago
sammy1172
Username - sammy1172

Color Level - purple

Time Zone- central

How Active are You? - very

Why you want to Play this game? - to make friends

Why you think you can win? - cause I will

Why should I pick you to be a castaway? - I will give u a game
Name three things that describe your gameplay - smart strategic active

Additional Comments - I will win
4045 days 8 hours ago
totaldramalover3032
Username - abck43

Color Level - yellow

Time Zone- pacific

How Active are You? - getting extremely interested in the game so active

Why you want to Play this game? - saw the ad and it sounds fun :)

Why you think you can win? - I get what I want, but don't lash out on people (unless i need to)

Why should I pick you to be a castaway? - have you seen me?

Name three things that describe your gameplay - surprising, cunning, strong

Additional Comments - I love you jk
4045 days 8 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Username - Anoreoz897

Color Level - Orange

Time Zone- EST

How Active are You? - Very

Why you want to Play this game? - The last Survivor Game i played, I was shot down at the Final Two....I want to prove myself and see what I am capable of.

Why you think you can win? - I am and strategist, and a socializer. I KNOW i can do this.

Why should I pick you to be a castaway? - I am fun, social, strong, and most importantly, always ACTIVE on tengaged!!

Name three things that describe your gameplay - social, exciting, motivated

Additional Comments - PLEAZE PICK ME
4045 days 7 hours ago
heatherlum
user name: heather
color level: yellow
time zone" est
how active: pretty active
why: simple, survivor is the ultimate, i once left a part just to watch survivor
why will i win: because i have the time to devote to playing the game right
Why should you pick me: because i am a great player and person and would add a bit of age to this game, im 29 so im older then some on here.
Three things that describe my game play:smart, strategic and insightfull (great at reading people)
additional comments, well pick me because i love the game, respect it, live for it and could never play the real game because i am afraid of spiders lol
4045 days 7 hours ago
arthurnix
Username- arthurnix

Color Level- White

Time Zone- MST

How active are you?- I'm on here a lot.

Why you want to play this game?- I love survivor and think I would do pretty well.

Why do you think you can win?- Cause I am cunning and smart and have a pretty likable personality. And I'm super competitive.

Why should I pick you to be a castaway?- Active often. Love to play and compete. And I'm fun to chat with.

Name 3 things that describe your gameplay- Cunning, loyal, focused

Additional comments- You'll never know what could happen. Pick me. Plus you need the token gay guy. That's me.
4045 days 4 hours ago
Maralin
Username - Maralin

Color Level - White

Time Zone- Central

How Active are You? - very, im new but I love this website !

Why you want to Play this game? - Because I love survivor, its why I joined this site. And the pearl islands has one of my favorite winners of all time I must live up to, Sandra! Though Parvati is the queen ;)

Why you think you can win? - Because I can be a very good ally, and that can get you far. I'm loyal and can play for myself when needed.

Why should I pick you to be a castaway? - Because you started out once too, and wanted a chance at a group game. I want this one, you won't regret it trust mee.

Name three things that describe your gameplay - Loyal, Determined, and cunning

Additional Comments - I hope you pick me, I'd love to join this season :)
4044 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Username - Coolexchangestudent

Color Level - Orange

Time Zone- GMT +8

How Active are You? - I'm on like half a day everyday

Why you want to Play this game? - I haven't played a Survivor game for quite a while so this maybe a good start

Why you think you can win? - I know I can. People just cut me short you know. But I know being strategic only doesn't makes you a good player. You have to be at least par on strategy, physicality and socially. I am an all-around player and I know I can win being it.

Why should I pick you to be a castaway? - I am always active. And I will make your season an interesting one

Name three things that describe your gameplay - Devious, Revengeful, Social

Additional Comments - If I get in, get ready for a wild game.
4044 days 12 hours ago
XJamzX
Username - XJamzX

Color Level - Brown

Time Zone- GMT

How Active are You? - As I can be

Why you want to Play this game? - With group games, the only groups I play are the popular ones like SuitMan and BENLINUS but now I want to start venturing out and playing with new people

Why you think you can win? - I've won other group games before, how hard can it be to do it again

Why should I pick you to be a castaway? - Because I was going to apply, then didn't and now I am=P Give me a chance and I'll prove you made a good decision

Name three things that describe your gameplay - Social, subtle, (like a) fighter

Additional Comments - Pick me and you won't regret it=)
4044 days 9 hours ago
Ozzy7
Username - Ozzy7

Color Level - White (hoping for yellow :D)

Time Zone- ??? I live in the niagara region of Ontario

How Active are You? - I can't play on Monday at dinner time, Wedneday, or Saturday at dinner time...

Why you want to Play this game? - Because I'm a big fan of Survivor and want to improve my ranking, Karma, and money

Why you think you can win? - I'm always on my toes

Why should I pick you to be a castaway? - The game would never be with out drama!

Name three things that describe your gameplay - Strategic (always thinking), trustworthy (if I feel you are trustwothy), and will do anything to win (if this game wasn't on a compute I'd steal things from people, go through, their stuff and cause drama on purpose

Additional Comments - I don't skip me just because I'm rank white... first game I played I placed 2nd, second game I played I placed 4th.
4042 days 9 hours ago
bigbro263
Username -  Bigbro263

Color Level -  Light Green

Time Zone- Est.

How Active are You? -  Almost always active unless something extremly important comes up.

Why you want to Play this game? - Because I'll dominate this game.

Why you think you can win? - Because I'm the best survivor in group game history ;3

Why should I pick you to be a castaway? - This game will be boring without me so you've got to pick meh ;)

Name three things that describe your gameplay - Friendly, Quiet, Backstabbing. I'm nice to people and pretty quiet untill you realize that you've got a knife in your back <3

Additional Comments - Hi Chill :3
4040 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
Username:macda27(just call me mac)

Colour level:white

Time zone:pacific

How active am I?:active 50% off the time

Why you want to play this game:when I first joined tengaged I thought it was like this and yeah I like games like big brother,survivor,hunger games....
Why you think you can win:I could win if I'm not inactive,nice to everyone and I'm into this stuff!!!!!!!
Why I should pick you to be a castaway?:pearl islands on survivor is my favourite season and it will feel like I'm there!
Name 3 things that describe you the most:nice,loyal,competitive!

Addition comments:good luck everyone!yay!

open group

Chill's Survivor: Apps [CLOSED]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!