This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: "Beijing, China"

Topic » Episode 3: "Beijing,..

3346 days 9 hours ago
Kenu67
Both teams are currently tied with 2 each. The challenge will end in 30 minutes
3346 days 8 hours ago
Kenu67
Time is up and both teams tied But since Andrew was the first to post and he is part of the blue team, The Blue team wins

Green team you will be facing a double elimination, but Aaron earned immunity this whole by winning the previous challenge which means he is safe. As winning team captain Marisa will save either Amber, Eric, or Preston from this vote which means since this is a double elimination, the two remaining people will automatically be eliminated since there will be no one else to eliminate. It's all in Marisa's hands now. She will select who will be the last perosn in the final 6.

Marisa who are you giving your captain power immunit power to therefore causing the other to to be elimianted

Amber, Eric, or Preston
3346 days 8 hours ago
Kenu67
Marisa has choosen to save....Eric

That means Amber and preston you have both been elimianted from the competition

Congratulations to our top 6. From this point in there are no more teams and you will have to rely on yourself if you want to end up winning this game. We will be heading to our new location tomorrow
3346 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
Well bye );
3346 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*confessional*
I won the comp but sadly Preston and Amber left why must this happen to me but at least I made it further then I did
3346 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
And here we are at the Final 6... let's make some magic.
3345 days 18 hours ago
awwsum11
*hugs Marissa*
Thank you SO much! I don't think I could ever repay you!

*watches Preston and Amber walk away*
Bye guys... *sniffs*

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!